Dick sucking lips/Eye contact

Who are the top ladies in DFW? Nothing finer than watching a lady take your rod, and giving lots of eye contact.
I've never paid attn to who was looking up at me. I'm usually too embarrased to look down.

Then again, we probably couldn't make eye contact thru all the pubic hair blocking the view.
I always make lots of eye contact
Jade Nicole. Those big green eyes are mesmerizing.
Love the eye contact...but who else loves lots of red wet lipstick?
Pleasure09, awesome eyes, perfect lips, etc.
I always make eye contact n my lips are great to watch!!
I love the lipstick too.
Sometimes it is easy to look up and other times it is hard to look up and suck up and down at the same time. I think it has to do with the dimensions of the dick I am sucking.
I often imagine it looking kinda creepy
Who are the top ladies in DFW? Nothing finer than watching a lady take your rod, and giving lots of eye contact. Originally Posted by Stallion81
You just described Danni Girl with her big beautiful blue eyes.
Who are the top ladies in DFW? Nothing finer than watching a lady take your rod, and giving lots of eye contact. Originally Posted by Stallion81
Hey Stallion I will watch your dick with my eyes tommorow?
Hey Stallion I will watch your dick with my eyes tommorow? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I think he wants you to look at his eyes during the BJ. If you try to watch his dick during it you may go blind or go cross-eyed
I think he wants you to look at his eyes during the BJ. If you try to watch his dick during it you may go blind or go cross-eyed Originally Posted by Tiger Woods

Lmao!!!

Ladies if you're charging over $$ an hour and you can't give a great bbbj while staring deep into my eyes you need to step your game up. If you really want to drive me crazy this is a skill that you need to master.

Good thread.
I think he wants you to look at his eyes during the BJ. If you try to watch his dick during it you may go blind or go cross-eyed Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
Lol I know. He his a regular of mine. I was joking. But hey thanks for showing up on my posts. Do you like watch for me too sign in or what?
LMAO
I would love to watch Tara suck my dick...need to get in your schedule and actually get together this time!!