Looking for a DP experience in Houston

I did just about everything on my bucket list. This one,however,I always wanted to do. But how? Do I talk to a provider about asking her if she has any clients who are willing? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank You!!
I have friends/clents that I will ask to participate, always someone I know well so that I can make sure the experience is what you are looking for.

I have on one occasion had a regular client that I arranged a male(BI) provider to play with us, no DP in that date, it was more about me cushioning the experience of being with a male for the first time.

Most open minded women will guide you with a soft hand towards the experience that you are trying to cultivate, just ask babe!

Good Luck in your search of DP!
Yea man just bring it up and ask her see what she says.....sometimes there is someone looking for the same as you but cant find the other person to make it happen.
Well start with seeing if she is Greek friendly, that a big clue, then just approach her....Never hurts to ask......
Well start with seeing if she is Greek friendly, that a big clue, then just approach her....Never hurts to ask...... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
DP could also mean DPP, butt that obviously requires crossed swords .
Don't know about the dpp or dap but regular dp's are awesome. Esp if there is a third for air tight!