"shagging a hooker"?????

I was watching Law & Order tonite and heard a new phrase.....They said a guy "had time to shag a hooker".....have you ever heard that term???

I did not know whether to laugh or be offended!{lol}
I haven't heard the term shag used outside of Austin Powers movies

ya baby ya
LOL ... it's definitely not a term used ion the south
Its a fairly common British expression. :-)
Just another way to say fuck
Lol...what Burkalini said...British style! :-)
yeah just a cleaner way to say fuck.
ok my bad!
lol--the only part I remember in Austin Powers was the fat guy saying "I want my baby back ribs"....
Its Shag A Delic Baby to Shag a bird in the UK!
I bet Will was Shagging Kate on their wedding night!

but lets not forget that shagging in the Carolina's is a dance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaUWs...eature=related
Have a client that uses it all the time. Totally cute and a turn on!
I was watching Law & Order tonite and heard a new phrase.....They said a guy "had time to shag a hooker".....have you ever heard that term???

I did not know whether to laugh or be offended!{lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes I have. I've heard the word "Shag" to depict having sex with a women be it a Hooker or some lonely skank ya meet in a Bar. The word "Shag" is not in reference exclusively to a Hooker but to any women one may engage in sexual activity with. I'll use the term in a sentence for ya. " Hey Bill, did ya hear about Tom", He shagged Robert's sister Marla, behind the Football Stadium last night. Wow, what a lucky bastard exclaims Bill. So as you can see Miss Rain, from my example, that Bill can pretty much figure out that by the use of the word "Shagged" that Tom, without a doubt screwed Marla. Now I think it's safe to say, Marla isn't a Hooker by any social standards, yet anyway. She's just a little High School Girl that likes to be extra nice to her Brother's friends. I hope my little example was helpful. Oh, by the way you could have laughed, at the T.V. Show.
Yes I have. I've heard the word "Shag" to depict having sex with a women be it a Hooker or some lonely skank ya meet in a Bar. The word "Shag" is not in reference exclusively to a Hooker but to any women one may engage in sexual activity with. I'll use the term in a sentence for ya. " Hey Bill, did ya hear about Tom", He shagged Robert's sister Marla, behind the Football Stadium last night. Wow, what a lucky bastard exclaims Bill. So as you can see Miss Rain, from my example, that Bill can pretty much figure out that by the use of the word "Shagged" that Tom, without a doubt screwed Marla. Now I think it's safe to say, Marla isn't a Hooker by any social standards, yet anyway. She's just a little High School Girl that likes to be extra nice to her Brother's friends. I hope my little example was helpful. Oh, by the way you could have laughed, at the T.V. Show. Originally Posted by acp5762

Thanks babe!!!

of the word in a sentence Dallas you are looking very shaggy in that new avatar.
I think Valerie uses the term often
Its Shag A Delic Baby to Shag a bird in the UK!
I bet Will was Shagging Kate on their wedding night!

but lets not forget that shagging in the Carolina's is a dance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaUWs...eature=related Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS
Hell, Will didn't even wait till the wedding night.