I could really do some damage to a 24 hour mexican gut-truck right now!

Hey all--
Just came into town, answered a bunch of emails, and zonked out (driving in full sun does that to me ) and now I'm awake and ravenous but it's laaaaaaaate.

In any event, whether I go tonight or sometime during my stay, are there any good, I mean REALLY good Mexican food joints that are 24 hours, gut-truck or not?

Are there any good 24 restaurants of any other kind? Because this is me when it comes to me and good food and then

So help me out!

Oh shoot, I completely forgot there's supposed to be a texas best smokehouse in Marshall (which, traveling girls, there's one in Longview, and Tyler, and they have a GREAT barbeque joint and bakery inside a huge gas station emporium that has an awesome beef jerky counter, and really nice bathrooms. It's a must stop when I'm traveling through.) Marshall's a little bit of a jaunt, but for their barbeque late at night.... yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Texas Best Smokehouse? Really? Only eaten there once. Wouldn't go there again. Meat was boiled and not very good. Maybe it's just the one I went to (Marshall), but it wasn't even close to what I consider to be good BBQ. Do yourself a favor. When in the Tyler area, try Bodacious BBQ (Troup Hwy or hwy 42 and I20) or the Country Tavern out hwy 31 towards Kilgore. Just my 2 cents.
Hmm... yeah, the barbeque was just so-so this time. I'll probably grab some stuff from the bakery before I hit the road. But-- still, all time fave gas station stop

I'm probably going to skip those on my way west but who knows? might do it going east when I come back.

I did have to laugh though-- I wrote this post, and then ended going to the country kitchen in bossier off of texas street (24 hours for any ladies who need a late meal.) Meh food, but I had to crack up because it was my first genuine introduction to what I think of Shreveport (white) women. I was seriously like "what the fuck is wrong with these women?" Inconsistently friendly and just...off.
what about shreveport? When will you come again?