Houston Provider in Need of Cosmetic Dentist and Plastic Surgeon

Well Hey there,

My name is RockStar I am in need of some body modifications. I have been on a 2 year Diligent Make-Over. Let me explain . . May 5,2011 I was 24yrs old and 540lbs with a 64" waist and was miserable of course, decided to do something about it after 2 years and 3 months later I'm proud. I'm now 26 and 170 lbs with a 36" waist I'm hwp for my height 6'1 for the first time in my whole life .

What I would like to have done is a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. Also needing some cosmetic dental work.

I've worked hard overcome a lot of obstacles and I feel like a million bucks. . . Now I want to love my body and other people think I look like a million bucks.
Let's face it Inner beauty is overrated in the pov of society.
Congratulations are on your weight loss. I hope you find what you need.
Thanks so much ,me too.
Wow you sound like me in 2004-2006 I was almost 300 pounds at 5'3 thats alot and like you I was miserable, always out of breath, embarassed of my self and all but now I am 28 years old and 160 pounds, I have had 6 kids and almost no stretch marks on my tummy which I lucked out. I too need the same thing.
Dentist because before I moved here back home I had insurance and was starting root canal, never got it finished, I still have like that plaster shit they put as a tooth before they get the real one in and well I am always scared its gonna break or something cause well I have had it a year already and its really only meant to stay on there a few weeks lol and I have a broken tooth in back.
I too am looking for tummy tuck because doctor says I dont need lipo, I have no fat in my stomach to lipo I have access skin from being big and well having kids. I did have a surgeon right across boarder I guess who got his phd here in the states and hes supposably good and he left me a message on my phone but I kept putting it off tryigng to get new car and all and after so many days I think my phone deleted him. If you have any good contacts let me know girlie pls and thanks
Well Hey there,

My name is RockStar I am in need of some body modifications. I have been on a 2 year Diligent Make-Over. Let me explain . . May 5,2011 I was 24yrs old and 540lbs with a 64" waist and was miserable of course, decided to do something about it after 2 years and 3 months later I'm proud. I'm now 26 and 170 lbs with a 36" waist I'm hwp for my height 6'1 for the first time in my whole life .

What I would like to have done is a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. Also needing some cosmetic dental work.

I've worked hard overcome a lot of obstacles and I feel like a million bucks. . . Now I want to love my body and other people think I look like a million bucks.
Let's face it Inner beauty is overrated in the pov of society. Originally Posted by RockStar The CockStar
WOW
congrats