coming to NWA

Hey boys...headed that way soon!

Hows the weather..lol...maybe Ill go skinnydipping at the Falls!

Have a great week yall!!

Hey boys...headed that way soon!
Hows the weather..lol...maybe Ill go skinnydipping at the Falls!
Have a great week yall!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Sounds like LR needs a little love coming their way!

Mmm. Yummy Dallas. You really need to break down and come to LR!! Originally Posted by austin88998833

I agree with Austin! A trip to LR would be great! Originally Posted by Large4mature
Hmmm maybe I will hmmm let me see what you can do
I'm gonna stop in Ft Smith on my way to Fayetteville
If you have an extra night and happen to enjoy ghosts, I highly suggest making the hour drive to Eureka Springs to spend the night at the 1886 Crescent Hotel. Sally in the hotel's spa gives an amazing chakra balancing massage. You may even be able to get away with skinny dipping in their pool. Let's just say that Eureka Springs is a pretty laid back town lol.

Safe travels!
If you have an extra night and happen to enjoy ghosts, I highly suggest making the hour drive to Eureka Springs to spend the night at the 1886 Crescent Hotel. Sally in the hotel's spa gives an amazing chakra balancing massage. You may even be able to get away with skinny dipping in their pool. Let's just say that Eureka Springs is a pretty laid back town lol.

Safe travels! Originally Posted by Vannah

How long should I wait before posting a snarky gif?

Safe travels! Originally Posted by Vannah

Shit, site went down so I better post them while I can!

Enjoying Ghosts, hmm....

Shit, site went down so I better post them while I can!
Enjoying Ghosts, hmm.... Originally Posted by Exchequer

Boo!

See y'all soon!!

Ex You crack me up
Have a blast !