Lingerie

Hello..was wondering where u ladies typically buy your lingerie or costumes. I go to VS, Fredricks, Christals, random places at the mall and yandy. Com. Sometimes it can get pricey. Any suggestions or does anyone make their own?
Please chime
I have used that site,V. Secret,Fredericks as well.

In my city I have a seamstress that makes costumes,lingerie and almost anything.She has been in business for years and supplies the strip club ladies,bar girls that do events and costumes (Hooters,Twin Peaks and others)

I have been addicted to her unique designs because they are all made customized and she charges such a low rate for the quality and time and material she puts into it that if they were sold in a store or online they would retail over $200 plus! If I ever move I will have to come back JUST to have her make me more....She is so busy her mother came in from Peru just to help her sew and get pre paid orders out.

There are some places like the adult stores too that sell basics but the Halloween costume sites are cool too because you can create regular sexy outfits and get more then one look from them.

I make some of my own outfits. I like cutting up things I have in my closet and creating my own at times.

I got on Google before and found some HOT lingerie by putting in words like fetish,latex,lingerie,stripper clothes.

If I find some links I will share them with you.
Have a awesome eve.
~Exotic Beauty~
Thank you, let me know when you find out.
Knew a couple of girls who bought stuff here:
www.discountstripper.com
  • Trey
  • 09-04-2013, 12:38 PM
Go to ebay. Just don't buy pre owned or vintage stuff
Honestly, the place where I buy most of my lingerie/sex toys/lube etc AMAZON

Amazon.com has a surprisingly HUGE selection (like in the tens of thousands) of various adult things, including lingerie!! It's really nice for me especially b/c I am plus-sized and I can find so many great things, smaller sized girls just have options upon options on Amazon

People kind of overlook it because well...it's Amazon. The clothes are a bit tricky to find, but even if you just search for "lingerie" you'll get a good start on some nice (and relatively inexpensive) things!

I don't online shop for clothes except lingerie because I'm the bashful type (go fig), so Amazon PRIME is an awesome investment ($40 yearly for me because I'm a student). With prime you get FREE two day shipping, and if something doesn't fit or you don't like it, you can return it for a full refund or get an exchange for free, Amazon even pays for return shipping.

God I sound like a salesperson lol but it's just that nice. LINKS BELOW

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=...373&sr=8-1-acs

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_...nid=2661617011
For plus sized girls just type in "lingerie queen plus" and go to the left side of the screen and click on the top category "clothing and accessories". When I find something I like, I click on the item and then sometimes scroll down to view "similar items" or "other people viewed" items to find even more great stuff.

I can shop all day

Yandy.com is really a great site too though! Definitely don't give that one up! They're sales are really great, even with shipping costs.
Hi ladies,

I love, love Fredericks of Hollywood - Ultra Sexy. I've always been happy with my purchase :-) Quality is amazing.
Lingerie / I'm not sure I get the point of wearing clothes to bed . .
Lingerie / I'm not sure I get the point of wearing clothes to bed . . Originally Posted by ICU 812
I thought the purpose of wearing THAT TYPE of clothes to bed... was to incite someone to REMOVE THEM quickly? or slowly.. but just remove them? Nes pa?
I shop ebay to get amazing deals, I love ebay!
Shopping? So its a shopping thing? So its like shoes, and getting as many shoes (of the current fashon "look") as will fit in the closet?

This sounds like it is a self-gratification activity that has no direct connection to the Hobby World . . .or any other world.

And ladies—God Love Ya—its one of those things that make you special to to the gentlemen here.
Go to www.Juicyssecrets.com

She is a local provider here in s.a. She can do email consultation and get you in a perfect outfit for your next photos hoot, clients or your real world relationships. I like all the items on her site,and she has more if you request certain outfits.

My BFF btw.