Why I'm hobbying less with indies...

TCB ... Prompted by a text from an indie asking me why I haven't come to see her over the past few months, this is just one veteran hobbyist's point of view (a hobbyist who has another busy personal and professional life and who sees things getting worse), but I'm getting really tired of the NCNSs ... Or on the rare occasion that I can book on the next day, getting an email 20 mins. before appt. saying "oh I got confused on the date" ... Or sending PMs and texts within 10 minutes of a provider posting an ad and finding out she's not REALLY available like she says she is ... Or not even getting a response to an email or PM or text within 12 hours ... And these examples are all experiences with well-reviewed providers, not newbies. ... And for me, it's not even about the rate - I would pay more just to find an available and reliable indie that I actually want to spend time with.

By comparison, I am able to book with either TAE or LOL the same day, and they show up every time.

Again, I'm just commenting on my own changes in spending choices based on my own assessment of what seems to be a changing landscape. I used to prefer to see an indie, just as a matter of principle, but that preference has changed.
Then, you are seeing the wrong Indies...

The only Indies I have ever had a problem with for NCNS and bad TCB are traveling ladies trying to fit too many hobbyists into a single day.

I now only see proven ATX Independent ladies who have great reviews, nice clean in calls, and reputations for excellent TCB and BCD. Yes, you may pay a little more to start, but often frequent flyers get specials and discounts once she realize you are safe, reliable and respectful of her and her time.

Just saying what works for me. Have never seen any agency ladies in ATX. When travelling, I will sometimes book with agency since I don't know any local ladies. Few great ones and then some misses with agencies too.
As I said, I am referring to well-reviewed indies with "good reputations" (including ones I've seen before), although I would submit that most bad TCB (availability, reliability, and communication) goes unreported - and for good reason, as most don't want to rock the boat or waste even more of their own time complaining about it. Things have changed for the worse, and so are my choices in the marketplace - that's all I'm saying.
This has always been the case comparing Indies to Agencies however it's the agencies who get busted. If you have zero connection between the RW and your hobbying then agencies would make more sense just on the TCB and convenience alone.
Sorry about your experiences lately, hope it gets better. I can honestly say that I've never NCNSed, though I have had to cancel properly. Correlation does not equal causation.
Then, you are seeing the wrong Indies...
. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Keep in mind that you are a prolific poster and reviewer. The OP has less than a year on the board and a little over a handful of reviews.

Not saying you've never experienced shitty TCB, but I'm willing to say your odds are lower of experincing BS like that.

OP is also correct that a lot of experiences like his are not reported. Many don't want to deal with the drama that's sure to follow. Not everyone wants to deal with the WK brigade.

sixx
I have to disagree with BB.

Just 3 weeks ago I pm'd a VERY popular provider within minutes of her putting up and add. She pm'd back a few minutes later giving me her new number,. I texted her and Pm'd her with days and times per her request and then CRICKETS...3 weeks later I sit here with my dick in my hand..

Here is how I approach it after dong this 20 years: Until my dick is in her pussy, mouth or ass, I count on NOTHING...
I have to disagree with BB.

Just 3 weeks ago I pm'd a VERY popular provider within minutes of her putting up and add. She pm'd back a few minutes later giving me her new number,. I texted her and Pm'd her with days and times per her request and then CRICKETS...3 weeks later I sit here with my dick in my hand..

Here is how I approach it after dong this 20 years: Until my dick is in her pussy, mouth or ass, I count on NOTHING... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
+1

IB
  • onei
  • 10-05-2015, 07:19 AM
I've had two providers over the years that I considered regulars: Kat4kat and Crystalkitty. I first saw Kat about 10 yrs ago and saw her on a regular basis for better than 3-4 years. Never once was there a problem (well, except the time I locked my keys in my car and was doing a doubles with Kat and SweetandSexy Sonya - but that's another story).

The only problem I had with CK was when she NCNS'd and it pissed me off enough to let her know about it. I had been seeing her once or twice a month exclusively for about a year and felt the NCNS was unexcusable. It resulted in both of us blowing up at each other and I didn't call her again for six months. When I did call again I explained how I felt about it and that we both let our tempers get in the way, then stated that I would be willing to see her again but with certain rules, #1 being that she have enough respect for me to at least let me know if something came up vs. crickets. I saw her from then until she faded off the scene.

It was also about that time that nightmaressally (AKA:ELectricFeelNow AKA:EFN AKA:Kate, the bat-shit-crazy-hooker) started her NCNS shit. That's also when I became more vocal about this junk. I have not really seen anyone "regular" in over two years and doubt I ever will again.