City: Dallas
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, BLS, bbbjcim, multiple FS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, but tied up to keep it outta her mouth
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Very short, but I'm 6'6" and everyone short to me! Tight body but not a spinner. Nice ass
Recommendation: Yes
I had my first visit yesterday with her. Vicky was unbelievable. Do you Dallasites have any clue how good you have it? I wouldn't mind seeing her again today but may taste some of your other fish tacos.
I had my first visit yesterday with her. Vicky was unbelievable. Do you Dallasites have any clue how good you have it? I wouldn't mind seeing her again today but may taste some of your other fish tacos. Originally Posted by King of the Blues
Man, you need to taste more fish tacos here, I wouldn't want to be eating them fish that be washing up dead in Nawlins the next few days. I'm gettin' more and more clues how good we have it, when out of towners be talking like you
sounds like a fantastic session!

as I said in a different review thread, Vicky is one of the Four Horsemen in AMP history, one of 4 all out, balls-to-the-wall Providers that every guy should see.
She sounds great..
  • Noid
  • 07-15-2019, 03:28 PM
Y'all are spoiled. I've been fighting the urge to drive up from Austin solely to see Vicky. Can't stand my jealousy. Headed that way in the next few days.
You said it Noid. They're spoiled. Do what I did this weekend and visit to keep them honest.