Hobby I’m back

Heading to Asian district. Been out of the hobby for a while. Would anyone pm good locations? I hear a lot has changed. Hopefully I can find something. Any help would do no specifics needed.
What has your research come up with???
Asian district? As in amps and studios in Dallas? If so then just read the studio and amp sections for the last 30 days and you may change your mind about visiting any right now.
You picked the worst time to come out of retirement. Good luck!
You picked the worst time to come out of retirement. Good luck! Originally Posted by TruthSayer
Nah , right now the price is right and pu$$¥ is tight !
Never been better !
Keep your guard up fellas. We're all sus about brand new handles asking for info, but I'm sus of these handles lately that have been on here 12-14 years and are asking for Intel, could be old LE handles coming out of the shadows.

I'm also waiting patiently for Marvel21 to tell the OP to use the SEARCH tab, lol

OP, good luck in finding the locations that you don't already know about.
Keep your guard up fellas. We're all sus about brand new handles asking for info, but I'm sus of these handles lately that have been on here 12-14 years and are asking for Intel, could be old LE handles coming out of the shadows.

I'm also waiting patiently for Marvel21 to tell the OP to use the SEARCH tab, lol

OP, good luck in finding the locations that you don't already know about. Originally Posted by Stressfree1
Correct and very funny. Maybe the Search button is broken?