Question for guys about condoms

its called stealthing, and
he U.S. House bill defines stealthing as removing any “sexual protection barrier” without the consent of each person involved in the sexual act.) “Stealthing is a grave violation of autonomy, dignity, and trust that is considered emotional and sexual abuse,” reads the House bill, titled the Stealthing Act of 2022
its called stealthing, and
he U.S. House bill defines stealthing as removing any “sexual protection barrier” without the consent of each person involved in the sexual act.) “Stealthing is a grave violation of autonomy, dignity, and trust that is considered emotional and sexual abuse,” reads the House bill, titled the Stealthing Act of 2022 Originally Posted by VeronicaTurbay

Citation? There may be people who wish to read more about this.
I have had the condom come off on its own more than once, usually it's because it was rolled on "backwards" and/or not far enough (or didn't stay on far enough because it was put on backwards).
  • BLM69
  • 10-26-2022, 05:49 PM
It would be interesting to see a case like this play out in court, hooker vs trick......it would be hard to prove any wrong doing from any of the sides in a regular relationship, I would only believe video or audio evidence, anything else no
Who had the stopwatch? Or was there a large digital clock over the bed?

But importantly, did you get a Bronze, Silver, or Gold medal or just "best in show"?

Originally Posted by Anonymous01
I always set the timer on my armitron during every encounter. My personal best is 133 seconds.
Medal? Just one the usual remarks I get at the end.
"Hmm....OK"
"Well... that's a first"
"That was umm... different"
It would be interesting to see a case like this play out in court, hooker vs trick......it would be hard to prove any wrong doing from any of the sides in a regular relationship, I would only believe video or audio evidence, anything else no Originally Posted by BLM69

I’ve never heard of a case with a hooker versus a trick I think it was happening a lot in college is what happened
  • BLM69
  • 10-27-2022, 01:01 PM
I’ve never heard of a case with a hooker versus a trick I think it was happening a lot in college is what happened Originally Posted by Cendell M
I think some rich parents must of got mad that Tyrone got their sweet virgin daughter pregnant and they came out with this BS, I don't see how this would be proven without actually being there and seeing it, video evidence showing the act, or audio evidence taking about it.

Specially when 2 consensual adults decide on having sex, too many dangers and too many what if's these days
I have been hobbying for 15 years and this happened to me once. I was laying some serious pipe giving a provider the most spectacular 45 seconds of her life. Afterwards, I pulled out and the only thing left was the ring at the bottom of the condom. Good thing I had been snipped, but was still concerned about the STD situation for a few days.
I have been hobbying for 15 years and this happened to me once. I was laying some serious pipe giving a provider the most spectacular 45 seconds of her life. Afterwards, I pulled out and the only thing left was the ring at the bottom of the condom. Good thing I had been snipped, but was still concerned about the STD situation for a few days. Originally Posted by spindrifter
who was she dreaming of ????
ops sorry, who put it on ????
I’ve had several come off, several almost came off, several break, and pulled out a female condom once.

BTW, if you’ve never tried a female condom you might want to. Visually it’s not as appealing. But you can lube up and it feels much more natural for the guy.
Agree. Female condom feels much better. And my UTR feels much more comfortable and comes multiple times with the female condom.
I’ve had several break bc I’m so yuge �� not. Sometimes I’ve realized it. Sometimes not. Sometimes I’ve thought it broke bc it started to feel really, really good, but all systems were go. Depends on the brand and the application I guess.
Lol I spit my drink out reading monkey pox. (I don’t know if you are being serious or if it is a serious issue. I’ve only heard jokes)

A genuine thank you for that laugh :-) Originally Posted by DallasBella
D-B:

Everything else in that post was meant to be serious. When written, Monkey Pox was in the news and "they" seemed to want it to be a thing.

Glad you got a laugh.
Wait. I don’t have to have a negative monkeypox test when returning back to the US? Have Fowchi, Billy Epsteen Gayts, and the Boomberg skul of pubic health at Johns Hopkins all fallen asleep?

What do I do with the 100 cases of monkeypox tests and poorell sanitizer?