Question for guys about condoms

• vhs86
  • 12-20-2022, 11:49 AM
I have one fall off with a provider. Noticed it immediately pulled out and rewrapped
“steal thing.” Never heard of it. Never used a condom either.
I haven't had one slip off but I have had a couple of them break
Yeah genius : you take it off IMMEDIATELY after you cum

Its actually the opposite lol: TIGHT pussy tends to pull the condoms off Originally Posted by DallasBella
I not exactly why for sure all I know is some times baggy lose fitting condom come off my penis and inside her. I penis is already taken in her and many times is happens while I cumming, most provide don't mind and happy I use a condom to the end. I did have one woman complain she was on top and much in control. she suck it, she it the condom on. She hope on and when I blew the condom blew into he Virgina.
Had 2 break on me, both times I immediately knew and stopped. Aside from the snap I felt of the condom breaking, the pleasure feeling increased a 100 fold. Just did a quick rinse to get off any pussy juice for the STI/STD factor and re-wrapped and continued and no ill effects thankfully all the years later. Personal opinion I've really enjoyed the SKYN condoms, they feel particularly good for some reason. But sounds like I need to try a female condom. Safe mongering all.
I'm just here for the comments
I've had one break... found out when switching positions... that was a surprise and broke the sesh, too...

...another time, it came off inside the provider (during a nice hard fucking... and assisted with the grasping of her tight young pussy, I think)...

I came, pulled out, and WTF? where is the cover?

She is surprised. I am surprised... She thought I took it off purposely...

I told her 'no'... we looked in the bed, on the floor... in a minute, she found it... DEEP in her VJ...

That happened only once.
Had 2 break on me, both times I immediately knew and stopped. Aside from the snap I felt of the condom breaking, the pleasure feeling increased a 100 fold. Just did a quick rinse to get off any pussy juice for the STI/STD factor and re-wrapped and continued and no ill effects thankfully all the years later. Personal opinion I've really enjoyed the SKYN condoms, they feel particularly good for some reason. But sounds like I need to try a female condom. Safe mongering all. Originally Posted by sentinel021
Huh? You need to or need to be with a women who wears female condoms …

I may be over thinking what I read lol