URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/beaum...o/505339300907
City: Lumberton
State: Texas
Address: House close to Mitchell Rd
Activities: Convo, daty, standing mish, mish, hj, more convo
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, below shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pics on add are accurate, bit of a belly from recent child.
Recommendation: Yes
Good stuff

Lmao. Not even tripping about it. I'm sure I'm not the only one making deposits.
I’m not even tripping on the bbfs. Your dick your decision. I never understand why others make a big deal about it. The person that does it is the one that has to deal with the consequences. I dont operate like that but its not my business what others do with their time and money. But if I did I dont think I could ever cip in a whores pussy. That is extra brave and could be highly expensive later on. But again your time and your money. The main thing is you enjoyed your time with the money you spent and thats what really counts. Glad you enjoyed yoursef.
Lmao. Not even tripping about it. I'm sure I'm not the only one making deposits. Originally Posted by SETexas1986
It should be common by now that you should NEVER pay a deposit. It's such a huge risk to oh wait wrong type of deposit being discussed.
Guys reveling or referring to details from ROS isn’t allowed only Activities Listed are allowed.
Yeah never pay cash deposits.
Guys reveling or referring to details from ROS isn’t allowed only Activities Listed are allowed. Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer
Sorry. I'm still trying to figure out how to work this thing.
No judgement here.
No judgement here. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I might have to try to see her