Encounter: Sky is a favortite

I think this was the one that was supposed to come to Rochester one time with Brianna. Didnt happen though
Too bad, would have liked to meet her
I think this was the one that was supposed to come to Rochester one time with Brianna. Didnt happen though
Too bad, would have liked to meet her Originally Posted by lilylivered

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Alley Cat, not Sky. Sky never toured. Only local to Syracuse
I know, it didnt happen...
I know, it didnt happen... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Yeah I remember Brianna being pretty pissed about the whole thing. Alley Cat could be pretty hit and miss back then
Sky was in Rochester one time for a Meet and Greet by my invitation. Sindi brought her and Sunny (?), met at my place and on to the M&G. I did photoshoots with both girls.
Yeah I remember Brianna being pretty pissed about the whole thing. Alley Cat could be pretty hit and miss back then Originally Posted by TJneedsaBJ40
I did a duo with Brianna. And Alley Cat. It was fantastic. Sky and Bri are my go to right now. Love spinners.
Sky was in Rochester one time for a Meet and Greet by my invitation. Sindi brought her and Sunny (?), met at my place and on to the M&G. I did photoshoots with both girls. Originally Posted by ben dover
That's awesome Ben. I never knew her to venture out of Syracuse
Anyone know what happened to Ally Cat???
I heard she went to live in a farm upstate
I did a duo with Brianna and Alley Cat. Originally Posted by Italianstud
PM me for vid
….Sindi brought her and Sunny (?), met at my place and on to the M&G. I did photoshoots with both girls. Originally Posted by ben dover
I wish I could turn back time on Sunny. She was so perfect when she started. I couldn’t get enough of her.

Photo shoot? That must have been fun!

Is she still active? Didn’t she have kids and tried a normal life?
I remember.
Sky was in Rochester one time for a Meet and Greet by my invitation. Sindi brought her and Sunny (?), met at my place and on to the M&G. I did photoshoots with both girls. Originally Posted by ben dover

I remember
Nice review. Any pictures or a link? Thank you. Originally Posted by davidpuddy1
If this is the same Sky that was around in 2017 she did post ads on another board
PM me for pics
If this is the same Sky that was around in 2017 she did post ads on another board
PM me for pics Originally Posted by LayingPipe
Thanks Oilrig for letting us know you have photos.