mpog ??!! rule of thumb or are us eccie girls spoiling you ?!?

So I'd like to know some thoughts on m.p. I'm not a fan! It's never been an issue but I'm considering changing my policy bc I had a client mention it after the fact and I felt bad . Fair exchange is no robbery , but where is the line drawn at 45 number 1 is number 2 in order ? Are Thier time restrictions? . Should I will raise my donations accordingly or its it implied ? Does that also count for a half hr ?? HELP lol
Sorry but I'm not sure exactly what you mean? MP as in multiple positions? Or MSOG as in Multiple shots on goal?

MSOG is entirely up to the provider but really depends on the client and her relationship with him. If the guy pays for an hour and pops within the first 5 mins, then MSOG is not out of the question.
I have had many sessions where I was done in 20 and the girl laid down with me for a bit afterwards and got the Maypole back to full staff for the remainder of the hour. Sometimes the extra O was in the cards, other times it wasn't but the activity was still fun trying

That usually makes for a more GFE session. Just like a date with a GF that plays for multiple rounds. Usually not expected if the hour session was a lowball rate. But that is what separates the 'good' from the 'great' providers.
Most guys are not gonna be happy paying for an hour, popping quick and then watching the girl get dressed while he lies in 'repose'. Had that been made clear at the beginning , maybe he would not have worked the first pop out so quickly. Communication is key as always.

Which brings me to MP- multiple positions. It is not unusual to expect some BJ, Mish, K-9 and cowgirl all during an hour session. Greek is rarely expected without an upcharge (if at all ).
To squeeze that all in in 30 mins (see what I did there LOL? ) is possible and not unreasonable as long as you don't go into OT. The deal is usually for TIME and guys expect to enjoy or indulge the 'fantasy' for as much of that time as possible.

Personally, I'm a big BJ man and if a girl blows me for 60-120 seconds and then asks if I'm ready for FS...I'll NEVER see her again. I enjoy head almost the entire session and rarely move to FS. If I go FS it usually means I'm trying to get off and get out ASAP. not always, but usually. Which is why I usually fly for the 30min rate.

So should a girl put limits on positions etc? It's your body, you call the shots. But everything should be considered in moderation. If a girl puts 100% into a BJ for 12 mins straight and then says her jaw hurts or what not...that is totally reasonable and new position/activity is in order. If the effort is just this side of necrophilia....find a new career .

I guess to answer the MP question, I would say 'set the rules for yourself, make them CLEAR on the frontside and stick to them' .

Nobody likes a report that says MSOG or MP and then gets shot down after the cash changes hands and the clothes are off. Set your rates and let your service speak for itself.
We understand some dates are less 'inviting' then others...smelly, hairy, obese, rude, rough...so there is some variation in service from client to client. If the menu opens up to regulars, that is always a selling point as well.

Peace
PK
Sorry but I'm not sure exactly what you mean? MP as in multiple positions? Or MSOG as in Multiple shots on goal?

MSOG is entirely up to the provider but really depends on the client and her relationship with him. If the guy pays for an hour and pops within the first 5 mins, then MSOG is not out of the question.
I have had many sessions where I was done in 20 and the girl laid down with me for a bit afterwards and got the Maypole back to full staff for the remainder of the hour. Sometimes the extra O was in the cards, other times it wasn't but the activity was still fun trying

That usually makes for a more GFE session. Just like a date with a GF that plays for multiple rounds. Usually not expected if the hour session was a lowball rate. But that is what separates the 'good' from the 'great' providers.
Most guys are not gonna be happy paying for an hour, popping quick and then watching the girl get dressed while he lies in 'repose'. Had that been made clear at the beginning , maybe he would not have worked the first pop out so quickly. Communication is key as always.

Which brings me to MP- multiple positions. It is not unusual to expect some BJ, Mish, K-9 and cowgirl all during an hour session. Greek is rarely expected without an upcharge (if at all ).
To squeeze that all in in 30 mins (see what I did there LOL? ) is possible and not unreasonable as long as you don't go into OT. The deal is usually for TIME and guys expect to enjoy or indulge the 'fantasy' for as much of that time as possible.

Personally, I'm a big BJ man and if a girl blows me for 60-120 seconds and then asks if I'm ready for FS...I'll NEVER see her again. I enjoy head almost the entire session and rarely move to FS. If I go FS it usually means I'm trying to get off and get out ASAP. not always, but usually. Which is why I usually fly for the 30min rate.

So should a girl put limits on positions etc? It's your body, you call the shots. But everything should be considered in moderation. If a girl puts 100% into a BJ for 12 mins straight and then says her jaw hurts or what not...that is totally reasonable and new position/activity is in order. If the effort is just this side of necrophilia....find a new career .

I guess to answer the MP question, I would say 'set the rules for yourself, make them CLEAR on the frontside and stick to them' .

Nobody likes a report that says MSOG or MP and then gets shot down after the cash changes hands and the clothes are off. Set your rates and let your service speak for itself.
We understand some dates are less 'inviting' then others...smelly, hairy, obese, rude, rough...so there is some variation in service from client to client. If the menu opens up to regulars, that is always a selling point as well.

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Well spoken! Generally though I would like to at least get the full time I paid for.

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
I very rarely go for FS too, all about the bbbj with me.

But I do like getting the time I paid for, even if some of it is just sitting talking and/or cuddling. I hate when I finish and the girl is all "ok go away now" or if it is an outcall "ok, I'm leaving now" like half an hour in.
MPOG is not a rule of thumb. Its a matter of preference for the kind of service the provider is choosing to offer which is why some ladies off quickie only sessions.
I prefer msog most of the time big selling point for me
Like most ad say............you are paying me for my time.....what we do in that time is just between adults...........just saying
Using a 1hr time-frame for example in my experience if a gent has gotten his first serving within the first 30mins then there's still ample time for a mini cool-down (10-15mins) before trying for a second round (and it successfully happening within the time left). If i've been spoiling guys by "offering" to go a second time then yay me I guess but....I like to at least get seconds myself . If a guy is in a race for multi-pops he probably shouldn't be looking for a half-hour. Imo if you're (the guy) too focused on the "nut" (vs just trying to enjoy yourself overall) it probably won't happen or won't take as long no matter how good the provider is.

And also I would like to think these guys know their bodies even better
than we do (again regardless how skilled certain ladies might be). If he likes multiples but has a hard time getting there in a certain amount of time and needs at least 45mins then he definitely shouldn't be booking a half-hour or imo even 1hr (out of a lot of clients I've met only 2 guys in the history of ever who could honestly recover within like 5 minutes and be able to successfully fire a second round within his booked time). Now...if he takes 45mins but lol still wants seconds i'm definitely not gonna kick him out but we'll probably be having a talk about him extending his time.

Um as far as raising your rates "accordingly". Well that's on you. If you want more money to feel motivated to give msog then do what you think is best. However if you decide you want to upcharge for msog in a hh or 1hr date then that's probably something your prospective clients should know before making a date not during (no one likes upsell). I remember the first time I was asked if I charged extra for msog (when I was a newbie) and I thought why would I do that and it was then when I was told some charge extra for that (which I even thought was crazy but your body your rules). I personally feel tho even if he has the time left....we can sure try (without add'l charge).
They want like an hr to hang out then it's their choice on like how many times they want to go. I'm there to make them relaxed and happy
They want like an hr to hang out then it's their choice on like how many times they want to go. I'm there to make them relaxed and happy Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
And you are very good at it VB :-)
its the gents time..if he wants to go 5 times in that span then good lord let the man go 5 times in that span..now you can opt out to go full ser so in that case give him a hand or two..but its his time..ijs...and if your raising your rates according to his ratio per hour..then ya gotta know, your biz may take a turn.

now then, in your showcase or ads, plainly list out your rate for the hour and then fetish rates,
fetishes would be greek, water sports, domination, those types of things..that way there is no confusion and the gent knows what he gets..

now if your feeling your workin too hard for those 5 goals and not gettin enough lettuce in the garden, then by all means, up that hourly
or hh rate to your personal satisfaction, but honey, not while the gents on the table filling his plate..make the changes in your showcase and ads..
and or when he makes contact with you, and please make sure the rates reflect whats in your ads and showcase, if your showcase
says one thing and your requesting of himquite abit more in his contact to you,,well you may find some hesitations there..

also if your only a one and done type of lady..make that very well known so the gent isnt sitting there expecting more. Thats just not the type of convo one wants to have while all cozied down...

and of course..good luck..
its the gents time..if he wants to go 5 times in that span then good lord let the man go 5 times in that span..now you can opt out to go full ser so in that case give him a hand or two..but its his time..ijs...and if your raising your rates according to his ratio per hour..then ya gotta know, your biz may take a turn.

now then, in your showcase or ads, plainly list out your rate for the hour and then fetish rates,
fetishes would be greek, water sports, domination, those types of things..that way there is no confusion and the gent knows what he gets..

now if your feeling your workin too hard for those 5 goals and not gettin enough lettuce in the garden, then by all means, up that hourly
or hh rate to your personal satisfaction, but honey, not while the gents on the table filling his plate..make the changes in your showcase and ads..
and or when he makes contact with you, and please make sure the rates reflect whats in your ads and showcase, if your showcase
says one thing and your requesting of himquite abit more in his contact to you,,well you may find some hesitations there..

also if your only a one and done type of lady..make that very well known so the gent isnt sitting there expecting more. Thats just not the type of convo one wants to have while all cozied down...

and of course..good luck.. Originally Posted by aj14620

I wholeheartedly agree with your response. Let the ground rules be known and clear in advance of any meeting. I and I'm sure other Albany members would welcome you with open arms if you ever decide to come here !
awww thanks rodosh..and others mentally saying to yourselves.."whhoooooweee id certainly do her if she came"

however right now im kinda hanging in the roc till a few things can be worked through..
until then..i see no reason why, if some yall have plans on travelen here to the western country, that i couldnt set time aside to enjoy your company..
its the gents time..if he wants to go 5 times in that span then good lord let the man go 5 times in that span......

.....also if your only a one and done type of lady..make that very well known so the gent isnt sitting there expecting more. Thats just not the type of convo one wants to have while all cozied down......

and of course..good luck.. Originally Posted by aj14620
Mmmmmmm Hmmmm!!! I like the way you think!
Something tells me that's not all I'd like about you

Peace
PK
The few times I've broached the topic of multiple-shots before activity commencement, I got the "You're a cop!" treatment, since I was "discussing activities." Now, I don't discuss anything. In fact, now I prefer they don't even speak English.