Bernie Wins In Indiana

Anybody happen to notice this.

Of course, it means nothing in the Democrat Party.

I think ole Bernie should be considering a 3D party run.

After all. He's not really a Democrat.
Bernie has at least exposed how corrupt the system is. Thank you, Bernie!
Bernie has at least exposed how corrupt the system is. Thank you, Bernie! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
We now have Trump, Kasich, sanders and Clinton. One of these four people will be our next president. Figuratively speaking. I have to ask myself which one these four people has my back. I know Clinton doesn't. It's a toss up with the remaining three. I conclude we need to keep Clinton as far away from the White House and we possibly can. The other three may leave a lot to be desired but they are far better than her. Whatever it takes.

Jim
Are you playing the woman card again, Jim?

OOPs. Sorry, I meant PUSSY CARD.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
  • DSK
  • 05-04-2016, 05:47 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
misogynist

You would have liked it more if he played the LGBT Tranny card to represent YOUR demographic, right MR. DOTY 3 Times !
You would have liked it more if he played the LGBT Tranny card to represent YOUR demographic, right MR. DOTY 3 Times ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
This is oinkboy's demographic....

Nope, I am playing the Criminal Card. Clinton is a Criminal. She's a con artist and has lots of stupid Americans like yourself fooled. You and many others are gonna go to the polls and pull that lever next to her name. The only reason I can think of is because you are all oppressed little pussies that think Clinton is going to fix that for ya, lol. Dream on losers.

Jim
This is oinkboy's demographic....

Originally Posted by lustylad
Nice to see that they let EKIM join in the fun after all the WKing he's done for assup. He's the one " ASSuming " the position ! He's demonstrating all of that flexibility he gets from his dingleberry picking and work at the 'holes !
Nice to see that they let EKIM join in the fun after all the WKing he's done for assup. He's the one " ASSuming " the position ! He's demonstrating all of that flexibility he gets from his dingleberry picking and work at the 'holes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Hahaha, that black dude is just standing there casually. He's probably thinking, "man can you believe these white motherfuckers", lol.

Jim
I suppose this largely speaks to (obviously justified!) fears or concerns about Hillary, but it does seem that an astonishing number of people are still "feeling the Bern."

Or maybe they're just getting all giddy about how much growth his economic policies would engender!

Did any of you see the claims made on his behalf by Professor Friedman? (UMass-Amherst)

The good professor got a little carried away recently and stated that policies promoted by "The Bern" could produce sustained 5+% growth!

This was just a bit too much for four former Democratic Party CEA chairpersons, who wrote the following:

https://lettertosanders.wordpress.co...st-cea-chairs/

Also: http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonhartl.../#3aa64dbe1c9b

The only thing I can figure is that the good professor got a little overly caffeinated one day while looking over a paper on neo-Keynesian models.

"But he has a Ph.D. in economics from Harvard, so he must know what he's talking about, right?"

That's the beautiful thing about the economics profession. No matter how ridiculously preposterous a politician's claim may be, he can likely find a "credentialed economist to support it.!

But here's the funny thing: Friedman, apparently, did not even vote for The Bern, for he's a "Hillary man!"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...llary-clinton/
All you really need to know about Hillary is that she is thoroughly corrupt, totally dishonest, will say whatever she needs to say to whoever needs to hear it to get elected. She will use the White House as her own little bank to reward her owners and destroy her enemies. She will throw some breadcrumbs to her special interest groups, but the bulk will go to her and her cronies.