Premium Access

Not that I am upset or going to lose any sleep about my access running out but wouldn't you think during this time smarter heads would prevail? I know this isn't being done maliciously and that it is just an auto delete on a certain date via the server.

I am not saying giving access to everyone. But how about extending those that do who are choosing to stay home during all of this? Just a thought!
There's an app for that....
Not that I am upset or going to lose any sleep about my access running out but wouldn't you think during this time smarter heads would prevail? I know this isn't being done maliciously and that it is just an auto delete on a certain date via the server.

I am not saying giving access to everyone. But how about extending those that do who are choosing to stay home during all of this? Just a thought! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
If you're staying home.....why would it matter.

Do you want your car gassed up, even though you're not going to drive it?

You should be used to not seeing things based on how long you've been here and your number of reviews
Yep, been here almost 5 years!
Should have posted more Encounters.
Boy I love all of you experts chiming in. So ignorant but yet so much to say. You know nothing about me or how long I have been here. But that's ok just keep showing your ignorance!
You can ask for an invite to the app.... PM me to see if you are eligible....
na, no need for PA at this time

but then I like the "no's" best. and ROS leak the most in them in posts
Is their ever discount pricing on the Lifetime Membership. I've been thinking about getting it. Pay it once and done.

Sadly, there are noto discount codes on RetailMeNot for Whore Forums.
na, no need for PA at this time

but then I like the "no's" best. and ROS leak the most in them in posts Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Too much work....lol

Easier to just write a review.
Too much work....lol

Easier to just write a review. Originally Posted by Zollner
not to much work, just unwilling to write fake report of nothing

what is to much work is writing a report of a UTR for fun.
Gave no contact. But all the pm's asking are a PAIN IN THE ASS
what is to much work is writing a report of a UTR for fun.
Gave no contact. But all the pm's asking are a PAIN IN THE ASS Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
LOL..... Well a gentleman never writes a report on his UTR without her express permission.....js
LOL..... Well a gentleman never writes a report on his UTR without her express permission.....js Originally Posted by Zollner
I'm not a gentlemen
Well there it is....LOL
Well there it is....LOL Originally Posted by Zollner
"Whew" thank Tebow n AMEN
Agreed. Been on here longer than most and lost my PA during this. Partly my fault for not writing reviews of all my encounters, but also haven't had one in a few months. An extension would have been nice after 100+ reviews between here and ASPD. Just have to dust off my literary skills when this thing is over.