Road Head Anyone???

I was asked the other day if I had ever given Road Head to a client. He was amazed at the fact that I have never done it period. I have always been curious about doing it, but never had the right timing. I wanted to hear some of yalls feedback on it!

Wondering... ladies have you ever suprised your man, or client with some road head?? what was their reaction? Did they seem to enjoy it more or less then regular ol bbbj? Did It turn you on?

Men!! Are you in the Road Head club? Why do yall love it so much? IS it hard to drive when while getting it??

Can women get "road head" ???

Happy HObbying!
Brooke
Road Head is a term that one of my dear friends uses with great affection....

There's really nothing quite as satisfying as potentially causing a wreck because of the fun they are having.

As far as you waiting for the right timing, don't over-think it. Anytime is the right time for a BJ on the highway. Just whip it out and start sucking! They love that!

And yes, women can get road head It's nowhere near as easy to do but where there's a will, there's a way.
  • npita
  • 06-15-2010, 10:49 AM
Men!! Are you in the Road Head club?
Yes, with a few renewals.
Why do yall love it so much?
Actually I wouldn't say I love it. It was interesting as far as its novelty value, but it's not a very good way to get a bj. If you have a wreck, those jaws are going to clench with some force.
IS it hard to drive when while getting it??
It is if you're on central expressway and there is a lot of traffic.

• T-Can
  • 06-15-2010, 10:52 AM
Nm, I thought it said Rode Hard (and put away wet - much like the women in my life do to me all the time ) Haha!

Road head? Not my thing because most of the vehicles I've had were not good for this type of thing - just like virgins say "It's better to wait (to get home and get head)"
would that be an incall or an outcall?

I can't drive that well when not getting road head. I prefer to park and redefine the sport in suv.
It is very sexy--the idea of having to focus on the road, enjoy the sensation and you can't immediately return the favor!
Gee, Dannie, I think I missed out somewhere between Dallas and Texarkana. Oh, well . . .

SAS
SO much harder today with the car designs and the permanently mounted consoles. We old guys remember with much fondness, either bucket seat cars with stick shifts or, even better, bench seats with foldable arm rests! Good times....

But yes, I'm a repeat offender but today, not so much.
Ummmmm let me think about that question...there is a good looking girl next to me with my Dick in her mouth? Other guys passing knowing that there is a good looking girl next to me with my Dick in her mouth? Can't think of any real reason why I enjoy it very much.

Men!! Are you in the Road Head club? Why do yall love it so much? IS it hard to drive when while getting it??

Can women get "road head" ???

Happy HObbying!
Brooke Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
Something about being risky - i love it. I actually have met a provider in the galleria..... went to my car in the parking lot.... and well.. it was HOT. I would love to find another provider interested in doing this?
YES and it was quite entertaining ....Going down the highway with convertible top down ....and she was giving me head ......most everyone we passed or passed us was given a great view ....looking down into the open car ....got lots of horn honking and thumbs up .....finally had to turn off of highway to back roads and she knew of a deserted farm house ....We stopped there and spent the rest of the afternoon on a blanket under a big ol shade tree ....A day well spent ......T
Warning don't do it in sports car with sunroof it really pisses off the Truckers. I'm probably game to try it again.

I think trying daty while driving is really a risk.
It's a bit bumpy...
Road helmet is awesome, and yes a woman can experience it too! Getting her in the right position while she is driving is half the fun!!
A gf from a while back used to bend over and give me road head after I fingered her to orgasm. I always had to keep napkins handy.

I'll get it every now and then on a road in the middle of nowhere or late at night if she's certain nobody can see into the car and figure out what she's doing. Still have to keep Kleenex handy!