What's OK to Ask?

• vegos
  • 02-08-2011, 10:17 PM
What is acceptable to ask in contacting a provider? If, hypothetically, I wanted to know if a provider enjoys a spanking or role-play can you ask? I don't generally see these types of things in a review.

Just wondering.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I have a very active imagination, you can be certain anything I post here is fantasy for the amusement of my right brain.
Vegos,

Most ladies like myself who indulge in fetishes, role playing, domme, etc., will have that listed on their website. Just make sure they have experience in what it is you're seeking.

Its OK to ask if the lady enjoys role playing, just becareful how you ask about certain roles you'd like to play out. Spanking is fine to ask about too.
I would say as long as you keep away from explicit talk (not mentioning anything sexual) you should be ok. Sometimes just meeting a provider and getting comfortable with one another might be a better approach to finding what you are looking for. Maybe she doesnt advertise that activity but may be more than willing to accomodate. And atleast the line of communication is open!