senator Joni Enerst - nasty divorce blow up

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-soldier.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Trumps-VP.html

I'm surprise the marriage lasted long as it did... should have left years ago after discovering the affair.

she was Trumps choice for Vice President. interesting....
  • oeb11
  • 01-23-2019, 08:35 AM
From the article:
  • Iowa Senator Joni Ernst's husband Gail claimed in divorce papers she cheated on him with a soldier while she served in the National Guard in the early 2000s
  • Gail, 65, blasted Joni in attempt to receive alimony payments, lawyer fees and remove her from their home in Red Oak, Iowa, citing 'bizarre behavior'
  • He claims the Republican politician, 48, 'walked around the house nude, laid out nude on the back patio, and attempted to crawl into bed naked with him at night'
he is complaining his wife tried to crawl into bed naked with him at night. Forgive me, "eyeroll".

The affair is a different matter.

Let them get a divorce.

Their 15 min is over
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2019, 08:41 AM
That goofy bitch was asking about a wall cutting down on sex trafficking. Here and Senator Harris should get together. They can build a wall and shutdown Backpage and we'll all be free of sex tragfickin!

he is complaining his wife tried to crawl into bed naked with him at night.

Originally Posted by oeb11
Not really. How long has he been complaining? His name is "Gail"!

The AntiMilitary/AntiTrump Swamp Rats on the personal attack again!!!!
I guess being around all of those hunks in the Military got to her.

This sounds like fodder for a made for TV movie.
She’s very ugly, but would make a good looking guy
She’s very ugly, but would make a good looking guy Originally Posted by Stockinglover
I suspect back then and "out there" she was a treat!

Let's all confess, at least to ourselves. After last call and before the lights come on some of those stool ornaments looked absolutely delicious until we woke up in the morning and looked over next to us and shit in our own bed at what we dragged home! I've seen better looking coyotes hanging on the back fence.

Tell me I'm wrong!
I suspect back then and "out there" she was a treat!

Let's all confess, at least to ourselves. After last call and before the lights come on some of those stool ornaments looked absolutely delicious until we woke up in the morning and looked over next to us and shit in our own bed at what we dragged home! I've seen better looking coyotes hanging on the back fence.

Tell me I'm wrong! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I've had to sneak out of my own house before.

Ever hear of a 3 bagger?

The 3rd one is to throw up in.
Ever hear of a 3 bagger? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I've seen one before!

From where do you think "K9" came?

Ya don't have to keep bumping the bag with your face!

Joni didn't even come close.
  • oeb11
  • 01-23-2019, 03:43 PM
went to bed at 2 with a 10
Woke up at 10 with a 2.
went to bed at 2 with a 10
Woke up at 10 with a 2. Originally Posted by oeb11
It's clever how they do a "bait and switch" like that, isn't it?
  • oeb11
  • 01-23-2019, 03:56 PM
Bait and switch - I married one of those

Got a Texas Annulment
She took nothing!
They can be the best damn actresses when they want to fill their purse.
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2019, 04:01 PM
God damn, you can take people out of the country but you can't take the country outta the people.

His girlfriend has a dog on record with the longest tongue ever. Wtf?

She is fucking soldiers in Kuwait and he is fucking their daughters babysitter!

He must be stupid as fuck , wasn't she the one with the commercial touting her castrating pigs prowess
Bait and switch - I married one of those
Originally Posted by oeb11
Most guys do! That's why I love "deer season" aka "dear season."

I will never forget a discussion I had after running into an "old girlfriend" who later got married and "after" the reacquaintance she rolled over and asked me why I never wanted to marry her ...

I curtly stated: "Well, you could be married to me up there fucking him." She was honest enough to respond: "I guess you're right"!

Oh, she was a "no bagger"!

BTW: I consider Joni a lady whose face is not necessary to cover.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...te-republicans
From the article:
  • Iowa Senator Joni Ernst's husband Gail claimed in divorce papers she cheated on him with a soldier while she served in the National Guard in the early 2000s
  • Gail, 65, blasted Joni in attempt to receive alimony payments, lawyer fees and remove her from their home in Red Oak, Iowa, citing 'bizarre behavior'
  • He claims the Republican politician, 48, 'walked around the house nude, laid out nude on the back patio, and attempted to crawl into bed naked with him at night'
he is complaining his wife tried to crawl into bed naked with him at night. Forgive me, "eyeroll".

Let them get a divorce.

Their 15 min is over Originally Posted by oeb11
it would be hard to complain if she looked this good