State: Kansas
Address: -
Activities: Like dfk bbbj daty cowgirl missionary
Hair Length and Color: Short blond
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Put on a lil weight since I saw her last but not a bbw
Recommendation: Yes
is this the same kitty that was preggo a few years back very slim even for a preggers gal? was outta the salina area a few years ago i believe.
I saw her the other night. Her pictures are severely years old. Total bbw. Super nice and eager to please, just I prefer thinner girls. She was still worth the price
Don't know if it is this kitty or not, was just told kitty, but I'd be careful with any kitty. Got word that one has something and hasn't said or done anything about it
This kitty is well reviewed, regarded and been around for awhile. Those pics are old on EM because she doesn't keep an active profile up anywhere, but they are old. If you look at the profile, there's no "Last Seen Online" because she's never been on the site, EM let's users put up profiles for reviews, and she has a ton. She's strictly word of mouth and reviews from the net where her number gets shared.

Same number for years.

Some of us are regulars, she always accommodates and aims to please. She's a go-to because she's not a hustler, not a STG poster, and I'm an absolute fan. She's a great person, and I'd chill with her even if she kept her clothes on No need to take my word for it, she's well reviewed here and I know lots of you have partaken
*raises hand at Jack* count me in there been there and totally agree
This kitty is well reviewed, regarded and been around for awhile. Those pics are old on EM because she doesn't keep an active profile up anywhere, but they are old. If you look at the profile, there's no "Last Seen Online" because she's never been on the site, EM let's users put up profiles for reviews, and she has a ton. She's strictly word of mouth and reviews from the net where her number gets shared.

Same number for years.

Some of us are regulars, she always accommodates and aims to please. She's a go-to because she's not a hustler, not a STG poster, and I'm an absolute fan. She's a great person, and I'd chill with her even if she kept her clothes on No need to take my word for it, she's well reviewed here and I know lots of you have partaken Originally Posted by JackJohnson
Very well said!