User ID: -
Date: 5/6/23
Name: Destinie
Phone: 785 480 0434
Email Address: -
URL / Website: skipthegames/topeka
City: Topeka
State: Kansas
Address: Down scale motel north end of Fairlawn Rd.
Activities: Very little, K9, missionary, limited cbj.
Hair Length and Color: Black, short, unkept
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5'5", baby damage, thick, very pendulous hanging breasts,face somewhat attractive, maybe a 5
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the warning! Sorry you had to TOFTT but thank you!
Greatly appreciate the warning as I was considering her as well after Pandora stood me up Friday night. Been out of the game for awhile and it seems like Topeka doesn’t have any good providers. Is Mia still around?
Greatly appreciate the warning as I was considering her as well after Pandora stood me up Friday night. Been out of the game for awhile and it seems like Topeka doesn’t have any good providers. Is Mia still around? Originally Posted by Kstallguy72
i wrote pandora off after wasting my time several nights in a row! mia is semi retired as ive been told pops up from time to time. mia likes to have regulars when she does surface and not into new clients!
Very disappointed, pregnant and way to much makeup. Couldn't say because it looked horrible. My opinion.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/topek...y/142102926946
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed