Hannah

Hey thought I would let you all know the news. Don't look like I am getting lucky. I text Hannah Today and was going to run by and see her. She ans. She was in NY. Hurt her arm and was going to be moving to Miami Next mouth. she not coming back to Tally. I still ran by Moon's today and had a good time. A damn Good massage the only ones there now is 2 ladys that are 50 the one I had was still nice looking just not as much fun. In thought I better let you all know the Bad News
Who's Hannah?
Jesus...Abandon hope all ye who enter Tallahassee...
This is the Worst here i can remember...by the by anyone seen 31 year old blonde tats...goes by Karma?
Mr jax Hannah is this young Hot lady @ a AMP that gave me a damn good time. I was talking about her in the ML. and just wanted to give the guys a heads up about her moving on. I had high hopes for her here......But the Cruse continues.
Talking about Karma. I have not seen her but asked about her a while back and it sounded like she could be fun. I texted her last week to set up something but she stopped texting back. But if you check her out let me know.
In Sunday. I messaged you also. Looking for info on moons. I like the older 50's woman. Thanks.
PM sent
Moon's a AMP? I searched on google map's and didn't show a Moon's mp. PM where it's at would be appreciated.
Hey good new guys I dropped by Moons Monday and Hannah opened the door. She is still here. I asked her about her hand and Miami . She acted like she didn't know what I was talking about.She acted like she wasn't going anywhere. So I dropped it. So I let her give me another good rub.
Hook a brother up & PM me PLEASE to let me know where this place is? And the cost of services..

Thanks
I'm also curious about Moon's been doing this awhile now and have never heard of them. Would really appreciatethe lowdown thanks!
Anybody tried the 2 older women at Moon uet?
Anybody tried the 2 older women at Moon uet? Originally Posted by Buffstuff
Where’s Moon’s? Feel free to PM.
Assuming this is Moon's Spa on E Tennessee, I stopped by today, had a great massage, some teasing but unfortunately no extras. Lady was in her 40's didn't get the name though.