Alezah?

Has anyone seen her? If not, perhaps let’s keep it that way, as she might be trouble...DM if questions.
Do you have a link to her ad?
Has anyone seen this lady? Her pictures on tryst are fantastic. I’ve txted her a couple times over the past couple months with no reply.
  • Honk
  • 02-14-2020, 03:26 PM
Looks good! Does bareback for an extra $1200....fuck that!
Looks good! Does bareback for an extra $1200....fuck that! Originally Posted by Honk
Oh shit....I didn’t see that!!!!
Wonder if she will provide the same paperwork? lol
Sorry for being late to the game on this one, but just stumbled onto this thread and know she is still active...

I've seen her I think 3 or 4 times over the past year and can vouch for the fact that she is absolutely real, that those are her real pics (she is a knockout!), and she definitely is not law enforcement. Her screening process is a bit more rigorous than most, but that didn't really bother me and I think many of the girls out there could stand to be a little more cautious in the way they screen.

I've had a fantastic time every time I've gotten to see her, but she is definitely NOT the easiest to book with and can go from 0 - 100 in literally a second, if she feels like you are being disrespectful.

So, in my experience,she may be a little difficult to initially meet with, but well worth it, if you are able to...
Staff edit, Link and other info edited, PM sent to member - UC
This thread is being closed so that a posting violation review can occur
Thread reopened