Making ECCIE Great Again!

My fellow mongers,

Today we announce a movement to pay respect to the hard-working men and women of this great hobby. A movement to build on our greatness and fight against the agenda of overpriced, half-hearted, uninspiring, mechanical copulation.

Our platform is fourfold.

1. ECCIE First. That doesn't mean "ECCIE Only". It means we believe in what ECCIE stands for...a free exchange of information to help keep our community safe and secure.
  2. Limiting unfettered immigration from websites on the "dirty tricking and pimping" watch list. BP, MS, CL, and other known skank hotbed regions of the web. We will have firewalls with beautiful, age-verified, secure doors where the vetted may join our great nation.
  3. Respect for the moderators and all of our good patrons and providers who work hard and provide value to ECCIE. Stand for these values, but kneel for our yuge, yuge beautiful cocks.
  4. The elimination of various undesirable elements, such as the Sloppy$$$+, Wannabe-Pimp Mongers, Flakey Fairies, and CBJ-Onlys.
Join us and let's "Make ECCIE Great Again"™!
Sounds like a good plan.
Sounds like a bunch of covfefe to me, but good luck.
Four more years! Also can the forum rules against bestiality and drug use be changed? I would like to be able to post mugshots and arrest reports too.
Not one, but two, count 'em, Austin TROLLS imo.

Over/under -- maybe a week at best.
Not one, but two, count 'em, Austin TROLLS imo.

Over/under -- maybe a week at best. Originally Posted by ck1942
You are a great ECCIE member, ck1942.