State: New Mexico
Address: Louisiana and Montgomery
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: See Ros.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long and Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Lisa is half Japanese and half Chinese. She's absolutely stunning. Pics on the site are accurate. MM D cups with responsive nips, great legs and a real nice little ass. Silky smooth skin. Just a stunning young woman.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by AbqOubliette
Bu Ke Qi!
Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover
Nope. She's definitely Sino-Japanese.
I saw Lisa yesterday, she definitely has a different look, so I would say probably half Japanese or some other Asian country. She is pretty nice, needs more practice but was still a good time. Shower was somewhat quick, but may have been cause someone else was waiting, not sure.
I can pass for German, Norweigan, Slavic, Russian or French. Like you can tell a Japanese, Korean or Chinese person apart. South Asian? Ok perhaps....
I can pass for German, Norweigan, Slavic, Russian or French. Like you can tell a Japanese, Korean or Chinese person apart. South Asian? Ok perhaps.... Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover
As far as her looking Japanese I couldn't say. She does have a different look than most Chinese. And yes different Asian ethnicities do have different looks. They don't all look the same.
My knowledge of her ethnicity has nothing to do with her phenotype. It is based solely on a couple of long conversations about life and her sharing her story. She's very open and talkative and I've had the opportunity to get to know her a bit.