This CAN'T be a thing!!

So every now and then I'll post on CL to try and catch some RW booty. Never happens, but I hold out hope that I'll find that diamond.

Anyway, I got a response from a guy that wanted me to "seduce" his wife into having sex with me. Me: Cool, what does that involve? Him: basically we go to a bar and get her drunk and you have her "any way you want"...... WTF!

Me: But it will just be role playing right?.... I mean she'll know what's up right?

Him: No, that's all part of my plan to just get her drunk and have a guy have his way with her..

Me:Ah..... No Bruh.... That sounds to much like rape to me.... I'll pass..

Now my question is.. Has anyone every heard of any shit like this? This is definitely not for me. Just goes to show you that there are some fucked up people out there.. Jeez.
Sounds like a couple with a open relationship. I'm sure they have discussed having a 3rd party but most likely want it to occur 'naturally'. Naturally is easier said than done so my guess is the guy wants you to act oblivious... I think is sounds like a good time but could be a waste of time
Sounds like the dude is looking for someone's ass to whoop. Once you start pounding out his old lady he's liable to go phsyco on your ass. Good thing you decided to pass.
It's a set up. My money says he wants to divorce her.
The shit just sounded fishy to me. No time for foolery
In my experience, the wife knows that role playing will occur on a given date. She may not know "who" but she knows it will be role play.
Sounds interesting and fun IF all parties were consenting. Maybe he just didn't feel like explaining the dynamics of their relationship. Hopefully, it's something they discussed before, but I'd get in writing before you are explaining to some attorney, "See. What had happened was...!!"
It's very common in the swinger lifestyle. I know a few guys that have been in that exact or similar situations. They've even been involved in blindfold gangbang of the wife. She would be blindfolded on the bed and guys would be let in either one at a time or a few at a time or a whole group. Sometimes the lady would be tied down, but not always. But make sure to cover yourself by having their texts or something as proof that it's with permission.
I did a video once that was supposed to be a rape scene and I had asked for volunteers on CL. I explained the situation in text and made a point to let the guys know that it was being filmed and that my text was my way of letting them know that was my way of agreeing to the sex. I had about 10 guys respond to the ad, but only one showed up.
Too bad I never got a copy of that one though.
Here's a hint: If it sounds "rapey" it probably is actual rape. Non-violent, preplanned, 2-offenders type. In these tricky boner situations, another hint comes to mind: If you are unclear about if you're role-playing or part of a conspiracy to rape a stranger's wife, just ask the wife. When she's sober. And before the sex part. And like, in some capacity where you can confirm it's her.

Hot wives and cuckolding are lifestyles lots of people take part in, you should consider checking them out if you're boner curious. Conspiracy to date rape another man's wife...stay away from that one. Lifestyle types are usually experienced, clear with boundaries, and traceable to others in the lifestyle (but we're all baby n00bs at some point).
Here's a hint: If it sounds "rapey" it probably is actual rape. Non-violent, preplanned, 2-offenders type. In these tricky boner situations, another hint comes to mind: If you are unclear about if you're role-playing or part of a conspiracy to rape a stranger's wife, just ask the wife. When she's sober. And before the sex part. And like, in some capacity where you can confirm it's her.

Hot wives and cuckolding are lifestyles lots of people take part in, you should consider checking them out if you're boner curious. Conspiracy to date rape another man's wife...stay away from that one. Lifestyle types are usually experienced, clear with boundaries, and traceable to others in the lifestyle (but we're all baby n00bs at some point). Originally Posted by JennsLolli
See that's the things. According to him this would be planned ONLY by him and to her it would have seemed like a normal night out for drinks. The "planning" would have been only between me and him. Not cool. IF she would be involved in the role playing and know in advance then fuck yeah I'm down. At any rate I didn't get a warm and fuzzy about it so I passed.

Hot wives and cuckolding are lifestyles lots of people take part in, you should consider checking them out if you're boner curious. Conspiracy to date rape another man's wife...stay away from that one. Lifestyle types are usually experienced, clear with boundaries, and traceable to others in the lifestyle (but we're all baby n00bs at some point). Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I agree
It's very common in the swinger lifestyle. I know a few guys that have been in that exact or similar situations. They've even been involved in blindfold gangbang of the wife. She would be blindfolded on the bed and guys would be let in either one at a time or a few at a time or a whole group. Sometimes the lady would be tied down, but not always. But make sure to cover yourself by having their texts or something as proof that it's with permission.
I did a video once that was supposed to be a rape scene and I had asked for volunteers on CL. I explained the situation in text and made a point to let the guys know that it was being filmed and that my text was my way of letting them know that was my way of agreeing to the sex. I had about 10 guys respond to the ad, but only one showed up.
Too bad I never got a copy of that one though. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
I completely get that and understand. But this didn't sound like any of those situations.
If the husband had made it clear that it is a mutual "game" , "fantasy", I'd say go for it. Wife sharing is a common fantasy and I can tell you that many play that game for their own thrills, but NOT as a surprise to the wife... She can "Play" as though she didn't know, but if it is truly a "surprise" to her, I'd walk away.. As Tammie and Ellen said, they make just be getting their kicks, but I'd make sure she knew what was coming... and you can easily tell that by her attitude when you meet them and start hitting on her.. Have Fun!
It's a set up. My money says he wants to divorce her. Originally Posted by SA Angel
+1
Or, it's a set up for a later charge of "date rape" and you get sued for damages and all kinds of bad shit happens. Go do it, and write us back a nice story about it. This site is getting boring anyway.