Which providers accept cc?

My hobby is being funded by my cc. Having trouble finding ones who accept them. I saw someone who uses Square cash app and that worked well. I would also be willing to do pre-paid Visa cards which I would buy at retail store and provide receipt. Appreciate feedback.
If you take into consideration how EASY it is to complain/request a chargeback from the CC companies (who will fight/defend their customer not you) i would suspect that only naive/desperate providers accept CC as a form of payment.

Ladies, unless you have built trust NEVER accept anything other than cash. And if you do and get burned then don't come here complaining.
It can be tracked and taxed.
It can be tracked and taxed. Originally Posted by Congratulations
Another STUPID reason to accept anything other than cash as a form of payment, thanks for sharing.
Yeah, someome backtracked on a
CC with my friend once. Not cool. The prepaid visa cards with a receipt are safe though!
If you have good recent well known references I will take a visa gift card with verifiable same day receipt. No credit cards! Square has been cracking down on hooker accounts and closing them no questions asked.
  • ztonk
  • 04-30-2016, 11:44 AM
My hobby is being funded by my cc. Originally Posted by hotdog69
My question is: why?

If you can't afford to hobby, you shouldn't be hobbying.

If you're trying to hide your hobbying from an s.o., having the paper trail of credit card charges to hookers is going to be damning (her lawyer will love you for it, though!)

At least with cash, you have some plausible deniability... "Sorry, sweetie, but I've got a bit of a gambling problem..."

z
My question is: why? Originally Posted by ztonk
Simple.. he is Broke.