Rate question for MFM session

What should one pay for the MFM session to a provider? For example, if a provider charges 300/hr for a session, for MFM session

Should one pay:
1. Provider's normal rate times 2 ie $600 or
2. Provider's normal rate + something extra ie $400

I am thinking of scheduling a MFM session with a provider and that provider has not done the MFM session before. I do not want to short change the provider and at the same time I do not want to over pay.

Looking for some guidance from fellow experienced hobbyists.
You are two guys wanting to spend time with her so you both typically pay the rate for her time for however long you book. Just like you would pay both providers their hourly rate if you booked a double. To avoid an awkward experience and so you dont short change her you need to ask the provider. Hello (provider name) I along with a friend would enjoy spending time with you. This would be for an hour at blah time on this day. Can you please confirm the donation for our date? Some providers have different rates when doing doubles and might not always require full donation from each gentleman and might be a set package price. Shes the only one with the right answer.
If you find the right provider you will pay a little discounted rate.
Say she's normally 250, then 200-220 x 2 would be more than reasonable.
same type question but fmf.. it seems we're expected to pay double, or much higher, if we want a provider to play with us as a couple. It seems to me, I should pay the provider and any other charge would go to my date.. Yes? No?
same type question but fmf.. it seems we're expected to pay double, or much higher, if we want a provider to play with us as a couple. It seems to me, I should pay the provider and any other charge would go to my date.. Yes? No? Originally Posted by nuglet
To me it doesnt matter if the pair is a mfm or fmf you are requesting service for two and should pay the rate for both unless another arrangement is set. You as a couple make the decision to hire a provider for her services. Providers are paid per client per time slot so if you and your wife want to see her you both pay for it. Its not a buy one get 1. The provider is not requesting service from your wife, your wife is wanting the arrangements so no money is owed to you wife. If your not comfortable paying a providers rate for a double then find you a civie or go to a swingers club with less financial complications. Just my opinion.
thanks everyone for the replies so far. Appreciated....I think the rates should be different for MFM and FMF sessions. Here is my thought process.

1. For 2 female providers involved in a FMF session, each provider is spending time with the client. The client should pay for the time for each of the provider at the rate the provider charges.

2. For MFM session with a female provider, the provider is spending the given time (lets say an hour) with 2 clients. In that case, each client does not get to spend the entire hour with the provider but only some part of the hour. So the rate should be for the hour that the provider normally charges plus a little premium for accommodating multiple person in that hour.

Isnt't that the case for Gangbang sessions? How does that work? Do people pay at the normal hourly rate for the gang bang or a reduced rate?
I think this may be according to what the lady wants to charge.
Some may expect the full rate from both guys, or they may give a discount since there are more than one of you.
Best thing to do is ASK.
Just be sure all are agreed on $. I have done many through the years some at both guys paying regular rate but most at some sort of a discounted rate especially if one of the guys is a very client good client of the lady.
Just be sure all are agreed on $. I have done many through the years some at both guys paying regular rate but most at some sort of a discounted rate especially if one of the guys is a very client good client of the lady. Originally Posted by chairspud
Yeah, I will ask the provider and agree on the rates to not mis align any expectations and I also do not want to short change anyone.

My thinking is that if I rent 2 cars, I should pay for those 2 cars. But if I just add a driver to a rental car, I should just pay the up charge for the additional driver. I know it may not be the best example but I am looking at it from a business transaction standpoint.
Of course asking is the best way. But if a gal wants full rate from each guy for an hour or more, I'd turn it down. IMHO I'm paying for her 'time' and two guys should really be splitting the fee for her time. If a gal charges a higher hourly rate which is more than her normal hourly rate because some will say that it's more 'work' with two guys, then I'd turn her down as well. It's eiher just greed at that point or it's something that they really don't enjoy doing. I, believe it or not, do find the few gals that enjoy being with multiple guys and have fun more than work and actually give a huge discount to the guys.