Layla amazing Asian girl

Did the Appointment, A stunningly beautiful, 5'2" Asian
Yes, Layla is AMAZING! Review is far from 'amazing", though!
Next time try to hit the review tab
Yes, Layla is amazing. She popped me three times within about 90 mins and that is something no other lady in ATX has been able to do.

Suggest you earn your keep in eccie by writing a review of your experience with this great lady. That's what we do here on eccie. Share experience.
There's something very odd about Fackgerl, along with the handles Geiger and LDigee. I happened to notice all 3 had posted very brief comments on a dozen reviews in succession, first Geiger, then Fackgerl then LDigee. I was so curious I took a screenshot of what the page looked like since it stood out so much. I also noticed the 3 accounts were all created around the same time, and all just list "Somewhere" as their location. Attached are two images, one showing the summary of reviews "they" posted on, the other showing the typical reply from each along with their account info.
Attached Images File Type: png eccie-1.png (91.6 KB, 203 views) File Type: png eccie-2.png (62.2 KB, 203 views)
Bet she can make some bad ass Lemon Chicken
  • Toyz
  • 05-03-2016, 06:21 PM
Bet she can make some bad ass Lemon Chicken Originally Posted by Little Monster
Nah I think Mimi would make an awesome General Cho Chicken or Moo Goo Gai Pan...shes pretty hot and way more unique than Lemon Chicken.