Addison GFE still around or gone for good?

I was hoping to see this lovely lady again, but not only did I get no reply to my email some time back, I see that she has barely been active on the board for over 6 months now. I know she was always crazy busy with non-hobby life.

Did she announce she was retiring, going UTR or taking a long break and I just missed it? If she is completely gone, it's a big loss for the Austin hobby community. She was among the very best.
AddisonGFE has been out of town for some time, but returned not too long ago. She told me that she wants to be more UTR than before, will most likely only see previous clients, and not desire reviews. That may explain why your PM/TXT may not have been answered and her board/PA activity has been missing.

Please note that Addison remains just as hot as she ever was, and is a great ATX Lady.
^ Thanks for the info, BB! Agreed on her awesomeness and I'll hold on to hope of seeing her again once things settle down.
She's been out for quite a bit. If she comes back, I'm sure she'll let those know who she wants to know. If not. ..then all the best. May you find some other lady.