Encounter: Kamasutra A to Z. Aish and a new Indian (Zyrazia)

Date: May 23,2023
Name: Aish and Zyrazia
User ID:: P226826
Phone: Will provide
Email Address: Aishnorthside@gmail.com zyrazia7@gmail.com
URL / Website: indianaish.ch
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: dfk, daty, fiv, cfs, bbbj, cls, double bj, double hj to completionin. In between lots of female climaxes.
Hair Length and Color: Both dark and below shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: South Asian/East Indian
Physical Description: Aish is probably the most beautiful girl I've ever have seeen as a provider. How she is not the biggest star in Bollywood, I'll never know.

Zyrazia has a cute indian face, large boobs, but a softer body with some extra weight. But just having two Indians made it all fantastic.
Recommendation: Yes
Totally Jelly, excellent. Great title also.
Damn AM…that is some good shit. Just having one Indian encounter is a bucket list item for me. Tried to see Karina many years ago, but didn’t happen and then she went off the scene. Good on ya!
Thanks, Tiger. Now Aish is heads above most women Indian or not, but I find something about Indians to be very appealing. Obviously the brown skin with features different from other brown girls but also a real easy going acceptance of sex.
Wow what an amazing review and thanks for sharing Aish website. What the average person won’t know as they are gazing upon that beauty, is the part you can’t see ( face) is her best feature. Hopefully Z will come in low like Aish did and build up her clientele before pricing 90% of us out of the joy of being with her. Aish is a 9-10, for overall beauty how would you score Z ?
Thanks,
Slow golf clap...
Never understood the Aish face hype. She is pretty but not a 10. Maybe 7/8 at best. I guess all the hype makes the reality a tad disappointing to me. But she delivers I’ll give her that.
Never understood the Aish face hype. She is pretty but not a 10. Maybe 7/8 at best. I guess all the hype makes the reality a tad disappointing to me. But she delivers I’ll give her that. Originally Posted by Mtx777
Beauty is in fact in the eye of the beholder, what provider(s) would you rate above Aish as a 9/10?
Okay Mtx777, I have one for you that you will call a 9-10 everywhere including the face. Go see Miah Brazil- just got in town. Stunning…..!
Whats the contact info for Zyrazia?
Whats the contact info for Zyrazia? Originally Posted by HotEngg
Her e-mail address is listed.
Honestly there are not a lot of 10’s left in Houston. I’ve gotten to the point of seeing girls from other cities or FMTY. Giselle Lenor and Daisy Wilks were 9/10’s to me. Aish is beautiful don’t get me wrong. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder for sure. Trust me there are some legit fucking 10’s in other cities which is probably why I am being picky.
I’ve met only one provider I’d say is a real world 9 and none 10s.
The next best was a strong 8.

You’ll go crazy with hose numbers, there ain’t no 10s providing, stop that none sense.
Yea there is, Mtx777 nailed it - Daisy Wilkes . When she first started was $180 for an hour incall and I took full advantage of what I knew was someone who was amazing in looks and she was wild and could pull multiple pops out of you.