URL / Website: Heavenspainfishkill.com
City: Fishkill
State: New York
Address: Rt 9 north of fishkill
Activities: Massage, roaming hands, bbj, fs
Hair Length and Color: Mid should black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Lots of makeup, short, b cup probably, I'm guessing late 40s or early 50s but could have been a little older, hard to tell with all the makeup
Recommendation: Yes
I will stay away from that place... walked in walked out about a year ago can see it got no better 50 something caked in make up too... christ overseas all you see in these big asians cities is these 20's something girls lined up on the street begging for the business here we get the washed up old whores.... you think they could bribe these younger girls over there... 20 to 30 30 t0 40 it is somewhat hard to tell asians but fuck when they hit upper 40 to 50's I think the ugly gene kicks in they age and get ugly fast
I will stay away from that place... walked in walked out about a year ago can see it got no better 50 something caked in make up too... christ overseas all you see in these big asians cities is these 20's something girls lined up on the street begging for the business here we get the washed up old whores.... you think they could bribe these younger girls over there... 20 to 30 30 t0 40 it is somewhat hard to tell asians but fuck when they hit upper 40 to 50's I think the ugly gene kicks in they age and get ugly fast Originally Posted by Funtimes44

It's just where we live my man. NYC has a lot of younger beautiful girls, and I was just in FL last week and hit the jackpot 3 times at different amps. The FL girls work in FL, then they come to NY for vacation, they dont even work here. It's mostly not worth it for them.