Who gets your vote?

Just curious who's voting, and who your voting for.
I went republican across the board.
Republican - exclusively
Was going to vote for a couple of democrats but decided this time I couldn't support anyone who supports Obama.
  • dcarr
  • 11-06-2012, 12:01 PM
Republican I built my own business and would like keep to keep it and my 2nd amendment rights.
Straight ticket Republican
RED LEVER..........FOREVER
Republican straight ticket... Every girl dreams of a wealthy handsome Prince Charming rescuing them as much as every woman expects a man to pay for dinner... Well I can't afford to wisk you away or pay for your dinner when my income tax is 60% !
I guess Obama forgot to go after the monger vote.
I don't know who I'm voted for next....... We are talking about The Xfactor...... Right?
Republican I built my own business and would like keep to keep it and my 2nd amendment rights. Originally Posted by dcarr
I've built my own business over a 30 year period and voted almost exclusively Democraticand I'm not a lawyer.

That second ammendment bullshit is a croc. Obama and the Dems NEVER threatened the right to bear arms. Watch something else besides Fox News and you would be able to figure that out. Better yet, actually READ something objective and don't allow the lunatic fringe from the right wing do your thinking for you.
  • Mokoa
  • 11-06-2012, 08:01 PM
Conservative all the way.
Obama tried to stop me from getting my anual nuclear stress test. The american cardiological association brought suit and it was dropped. I received notice of the initial restriction from the US govt. It was for people 65+ Go figure.

Also I would like to know about "Fast and Furious"
I just watched the acceptance speech from President Obama and am so proud of my vote.

A vote for Romney was a vote to step back to a 50's mentality. Haven't we advanced more than that?
Conservative mongers?? Interesting...I guess there can be liberal nuns too then..
Well I am damn proud to say I had nothing to do with it when this country tanks. Fuck Obama!
  • dcarr
  • 11-07-2012, 04:45 AM
I've built my own business over a 30 year period and voted almost exclusively Democraticand I'm not a lawyer.

That second ammendment bullshit is a croc. Obama and the Dems NEVER threatened the right to bear arms. Watch something else besides Fox News and you would be able to figure that out. Better yet, actually READ something objective and don't allow the lunatic fringe from the right wing do your thinking for you. Originally Posted by rjdiner
I saw the debates and I do my on thinking I make informed decisions, you sir must have drank Mr Obamas punch. We will now have to see what the next 4 years bring, and I'm pretty confident it's going to bigger deficits, higher taxes and a failing economy.