urethral play??

I had a chance to do this a couple months ago...they guy had his own "tools"

anyboy have experience with this?? do you enjoy getting/giving??
I had a chance to do this a couple months ago...they guy had his own "tools"

anyboy have experience with this?? do you enjoy getting/giving?? Originally Posted by DallasRain
What is that Dallas?
Seems we have the "sounds" of silence here. LOL
As I dont play out of a dungeon and a medical room, nor do I have the proper equipment to properly sterilize the tools, I refer clients that crave this to experienced Dommes that have all the set up and knowledge. Just not worth the risk in my book to take a chance with someones health and well being.....Im just a Sexual Sensual Mistress whom adores sucking cock........Slurp~~
I've always been interested in sounding.... even the female version just to have the experience(not to have extreme penetrations there).

You guys ever seen those videos where they can get really large objects in? Females can get cocks in their urethra's, males can get fingers in theirs..... pretty amazing stuff!!!!

• RoxyG
  • 10-22-2013, 06:11 PM
I enjoy the use of sounds but have not ran across too many willing bodies. And yes, a extememly clean play space is very important as is the use of sterile equipment. I also use sterile medical gloves and a medical grade lube. Maybe one day soon I will get to bring the sounds out :-)
I would have NEVER done it,but he is a close client friend that I have known awhile...and he showed me how to do it the way he likes......I don't know if I could ever do it again though
When ever i visit Mistress Tracy of Dallas, this is on her Must Do List.. Its an incredible feeling...
  • RoxyG
  • 10-23-2013, 12:33 AM
I have heard a few horror stories of some forcing the sound.. the key is to let the weight of the instrument do the work. Lots of lube and drink lots of water to flush it out afterwards.
I have heard a few horror stories of some forcing the sound.. the key is to let the weight of the instrument do the work. Lots of lube and drink lots of water to flush it out afterwards. Originally Posted by Roxy Malone
OH sh!t,
Went to read on this and got rock hard. Thought I might haven on to something. I read this and got a updated version of "honey I Shrunk the Kids" with a little psychologically induced pain at the tip of by cock!

Damn! You ladies have the power of suggestion going with me!
(all in good fun bur ptrue!)
I have had it done many times it feel great I wish I could find someone close to BR that can do this.
I once had a session where the lady wanted to see how many times she could make me cum. I ended up with a bruised urethra. The three weeks that followed that are the most painful in my memory. This session did not include the original subject of the thread, but I can easily see it happening. Be careful.
I've used some PES electro probes. electro-conductive rubber that can be inserted into the cock. very different..different type of orgasm
I believe that GoddessDallas specializes in this type of play.

I've always been interested but have never taken the plunge.