What are Your Thoughts?

I'm interested to see how many people have ever fantasized about, or actually participated in, a gangbang?

What are your thoughts on this, ECCIE Communty?

I've thought about wanting to be the cameraman behind the GB!! I would want to catch the expression on her face when she gets DP'ed for the first time!!
LMAO! If I did one, DP would most likely not be on the menu.... though I can't say DV would be off the menu....
I've done it and loved it!!!!
Thought about it but have never done it.
Talk to Dallas Rain. She has done a few.
I have expressed an interest, but Oklahoma is apparently not the state to seek one out.
I have expressed an interest, but Oklahoma is apparently not the state to seek one out. Originally Posted by IDMT

That's not true ... just need to know who to talk to

THT: Thats what I said!!
Well having all three holes filled at once is what I call a true GB!!
Talk to Dallas Rain. She has done a few. Originally Posted by RickForFun
LOL--YEP...
and They are awesome fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Been there, Done That....

Hello of a day, fantastic woman...

PPE
Have done a lot of gangbangs with ladies out side the hobby. Ladies in the hobby seem to shy away from such actions.
That is my experience to Sarge, civilians are into it for the buzz.
the ladies in the life are more than a little spooky about the odds, and they are smart, I have seen two get out of control. Scary, when your realize, if she shouts rape, all of y'all are so fucked.
Pick your fuckbuddies wisely.
Have done a lot of gangbangs with ladies out side the hobby. Ladies in the hobby seem to shy away from such actions. Originally Posted by supersarge
I think as a hobby function it could easily get out of control, and that's probably why most providers shy away from it in their hobby sex life. A gangbang in personal time, that may be different.