Can an orgasm truly be "forced?"

In searching for ways to be both mean and nice at the same time, I found an idea/item that really sparks my interest. A "forced orgasm harness" for women....

I realize consent is always at play so play with this toy would never really be forced, but the thought of it is still quite appealing.

http://www.bdsmtoybox.com/browseprod...m-Harness.HTML (sorry, I'd post pic but don't want to get into copyright issues.)

My question are, is it feasible?
and has anyone tried something like this? If so, what are your thoughts?

I get a real high when a lady gets an orgasm. Ladies have the advantage of multiple orgasms while retaining heightened sensitivity following... So any input would be appreciated.
My pet's last visit with the Sybian went something like the linked video. She could not speak let alone drive for an hour after. So I say YES.

http://xhamster.com/movies/688346/ra..._bdsm_pt1.html
This interesting, and I'm curious to see what you ladies say. Speaking from personal experience, there are times when an "O" for me is out of the question, and not simply because I'm rarely able to accomplish MSOG. Nor is it necessarily the case that I'm either (knowingly) stressed or uninterested in my partner. I had a session with an ATF, who was her usual scorching self. I got so into pleasing her that by the time we wound up, I was fully satisfied. She was upset--feeling that she hadn't fulfilled my expectations. It took alot to assure her that the opposite was true. Great session.

Mind you, that was the exception that proves the rule about men (this one anyway)and happy endings.
I have had a partner try "forcing" me to have an orgasm. A few things about that:
1. I NEVER need to be forced to have a good time.
2. By the 5th or 6th orgasm, I was practically drooling on myself. It was a great time. We used my favorite toy which is a want type of toy (like a Hitachi, Accuvibe, etc). There is a liberator that you can hook the toy to and make sure it hits the right spots. That was a great time. I think I'll have to find someone to "force" me into something like that again soon
Nikki's comment brings up the key point. The mind is the #1 factor in pleasure. If a person is repelled by the idea of being affixed to a device, I wonder whether any amount of stimulation will do the job. But, hey, I'm just an ordinary pervert, not a clinical expert.
i dabbled in Control for a while and was a Dom to a couple of women who some would consider "slaves". a woman who willingly gives herself to you as a personal plaything is a special gift. use them to the MAX.
BTW that video ROCKED!!!

some women can't take much more than a couple of orgasms. if you keep rocking the walls on them. the look in their eyes is incredible after a while.
I've read about some sort of electrostimulation devices for males that consists of a probe that is inserted in proximity to the prostate. It evidently forces a pseudo kind of orgasm? Anyone else heard of this?
I've read about some sort of electrostimulation devices for males that consists of a probe that is inserted in proximity to the prostate. It evidently forces a pseudo kind of orgasm? Anyone else heard of this? Originally Posted by crimson
I have one. It's a metal plug. It is for one friend of mine, and he loves it. He says it makes him cum harder than anything else.
I've read about some sort of electrostimulation devices for males that consists of a probe that is inserted in proximity to the prostate. It evidently forces a pseudo kind of orgasm? Anyone else heard of this? Originally Posted by crimson
I have heard of it for farm animals - i.e. milking a bull for artificial insemination. Seen questions asked about human usage, but that type of amperage to high for human usage. Makes sense.
Obviously, given Nikke's post, there has been found a safe enough way to do it.

Electro stim info is a good possibility to expand this thread.
Indeed they can. The posters above mentioned other ways, but the one I'm *ahem* familiar with involves the Venus 2000. I'm sure you can find a video of it on one of the clip sites.

Have you ever heard someone say (hyperbole) "I came so many times I was shooting dust/air"? Well with the V2K you'll do exactly that and it's "almost" too much to take. I have a pretty high threshhold for pain and I damn near passed out from the experience. It was incredible, but something I'd also have to think long and hard (forgive the pun) about doing again.
I am willing to be the guinea pig for this one... any Houston takers?
They have one for sheep that I hear works on people. Haven't tried it yet as my funds are devoted to other aspects of my hobby.

I've seen this crazy e-stim vid that has the Star Trek theme music and shows a guy hooked up to a ET-312 going from nothing to full hard to ejaculating in about 45 seconds. I believe there was a band around the base of his balls and an electro butt plug that was contacting his prostate. Tried to find it, because it's funny, and turns out xhamster has 36 pages of vids on it for the interested.

Also, I have heard reports of people using metal sounds with e-stim equipment combined with an electrode on the prostate as well to induce orgasm, but in my mind if there's already a metal rod in there, how does the cum get out? That's assuming I'd let someone shove a metal rod in there in the first place... Then again, we ARE talking forced orgasms, that might be part of the fun for some people.

I have heard of it for farm animals - i.e. milking a bull for artificial insemination. Seen questions asked about human usage, but that type of amperage to high for human usage. Makes sense.
Obviously, given Nikke's post, there has been found a safe enough way to do it.

Electro stim info is a good possibility to expand this thread. Originally Posted by EMSchaser
if there's already a metal rod in there, how does the cum get out? Originally Posted by badbottom
The sound doesn't make it air-tight. Your urethra stretches. Don't worry. The cum could get out
The sound doesn't make it air-tight. Your urethra stretches. Don't worry. The cum could get out Originally Posted by Nikkiforfun
You, Milady, intrigue me...