Spit takers and givers

I *LOVE* drinking a woman's spit. Sadly, not many are willing to spit in my mouth. I can get the occasional stripper to, but she instantly assumes I'm a cop or a very big weirdo and kinda wanders off.

If I had my way, I would have a woman whom wouldn't be allowed to swallow her spit. From the time she arrived to the time she left, any spit she produced would have to be saved up and spat in my mouth (or spit as it comes). The more the better. I love french kissing and will suck the spit off the tongue as well if the woman isn't into just spitting it.

I'm not a submissive by nature, but there's something something hot about a woman's bodily fluids. I haven't graduated to water sports (or blood) yet, but spit and vag juices are where it's at for me, *especially* the spit.

Some day I'll be able to find someone willing to do this. *sigh*

anyone in the Lawrence, KS area?

I nearly forgot to add that I might try spit-swapping back and forth, but if I had to choose, I'd prefer to drink hers
I've been caught up in the moment at one point and asked a provider to spit in my mouth. She was kind of taken off guard but did it.
I LOVE this as well, either as kind of a dom thing or just sharing the silky slobber that she gets from deep throating me (don't swallow that, share it with me baby!) This is one of my biggest fetishes.
Right, several have there been a time where I've told the woman to raise up from a sloppy bbbj and give me a DFK. It's very instinctive.
I understand how unappealing this may seem. As I would never want nor allow anyone to spit in my mouth. But I will admit that while in the throws of passion with a date in another state. He quietly asked me to spit in his mouth. At first I though I misheard heard and then he said it again.
granted I'm straddling him and we're enjoying each other. And then I lean in and kiss him. He thought that's all he was getting, was a kiss.
I eased up off his cock. Went and wrapped my mouth around his condom covered cock. Sucked it for a few min. And straddled it again. And as I leaned in to kiss him again, I slowly let spit trickle from my mouth into his.
He literally shook, and busted a nut. It turned him on on something crazy.

And a during our pillow talk and caresses. I leaned in for another kiss. Pulled back as if I were going to move down his body. I nibbled on his lip and slowly spit in his mouth again. He was thrilled.

Now did I enjoy him enjoying his desires being fulfilled by me? Fuck yeah!
Would I want him to spit in my mouth? Hell NO. (esp IF someone has nasty breath) ewwww.
But piss on my ass or nibble on my skin and I'll bust a nut too.
WALDT

I *LOVE* drinking a woman's spit. Sadly, not many are willing to spit in my mouth. I can get the occasional stripper to, but she instantly assumes I'm a cop or a very big weirdo and kinda wanders off.

If I had my way, I would have a woman whom wouldn't be allowed to swallow her spit. From the time she arrived to the time she left, any spit she produced would have to be saved up and spat in my mouth (or spit as it comes). The more the better. I love french kissing and will suck the spit off the tongue as well if the woman isn't into just spitting it.

I'm not a submissive by nature, but there's something something hot about a woman's bodily fluids. I haven't graduated to water sports (or blood) yet, but spit and vag juices are where it's at for me, *especially* the spit.

Some day I'll be able to find someone willing to do this. *sigh*

anyone in the Lawrence, KS area?

I nearly forgot to add that I might try spit-swapping back and forth, but if I had to choose, I'd prefer to drink hers Originally Posted by lawrence70
I have haven't done the swapping back and forth but have no issue sharing my spit with you. I enjoy it specially right after BBBJ. Too bad I am not in KS.
Alex, How about I send you a pair of Ruby Slippers and you just need to wish it... We kansas boys need some lovin to ya know.

Just a thought!
Theres definately something erotic about spit
I just prefer to do all the spitting
Theres definately something erotic about spit
I just prefer to do all the spitting Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
me 2
When you are having a really good fuck session and dont want to stop for water it can come in handy.
Awesome depiction.

Originally Posted by X-rated
Alex, How about I send you a pair of Ruby Slippers and you just need to wish it... We kansas boys need some lovin to ya know.

Just a thought! Originally Posted by Lovin50

I have been thinking a trip outside of TX is in need
I find the receiving of spit and this particular thread crazy hot. It's one of my fantasies along with the whole snowball scenario. However, being Howard Hughes germ freaky...it's a tough one to act upon. But it does get my motor running and the Wicked MILF is visiting my area. Oh my...
I have been thinking a trip outside of TX is in need Originally Posted by AlexOfHouston
If you go to Wichita Kansas you could go to Kansas City Mo, and Springfield Mo. We would love to meet you! KC is a cool town especially if you stay in Westport.