Truth Or Dare?

I was just wondering if anyone has actually tried playing the game within the hobby setting, like during an actual session. I imagine it would work better in a group scene like with 4 or more people. Your thoughts?

The only thing that would work, or be worthwhile is "Dare", ijs, LMAO! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Yeah! Who cares about the truth!
I'm much more interested in the 'Dare', especially when 2 or more fems are involved. LMMFAO! I'm an OLDE DIRTY BASTARD, yes I AM!
But would you guys who want to "dare" the women for fem-fem interaction take the dare for a guy-guy interaction?
Interesting proposition. For it to work, you need at least 3. Given most guys don't like crossing swords or anything "gay", there would probably have to be some ground rules ahead of time if the group consisted of 2 or more males. Yeah, I know stereotyping, but in the hobby, I haven't really heard of guys paying to play with other guys. While on the other hand, if more than 2 ladies are involved, there is the expectation of girl on girl play. Hey, that's what we are paying for
lol Im game............Spin the bottle is always fun as well.......Yum Yum!!
I hate to admit it, but I was kind of a late bloomer, and have no idea (ok some idea of what the dictionary might say) of what fun or not so fun things might happen. I guess that is part of why I am here to broden my mind. ... I have a feeling it might get blown wide open soon.
Any one care to post some suggestions of how to keep up and or what to say or do to blow 'her' mind right back??
But would you guys who want to "dare" the women for fem-fem interaction take the dare for a guy-guy interaction? Originally Posted by spice-is-nice

NOT my idea of 'Dare' as I'm a bit more than "closed mind" when it comes to that sorta thingy...I'm more of "HELL NO" when it comes to that...mind just won't wrap around an idea like that...just not wired that way but I don't judge others.
.....Spin the bottle is always fun as well.......Yum Yum!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
It's even more fun watching what you will do with that bottle.....

Doctor is always fun too!
I seem to remember playing an adult Monopoly type game some years back. It was played on the computer and when you joined as a player it would ask you a series of questions that basically determined what your playtime limits were (e.g. no male on male interaction, only going down to your underwear etc.).

Then, you were off and playing....if you landed on something and had to pay the rent, the game gave you the option to "Pay or play"...either you could pay the fee or the game would generate an activity that you would have to perform, based on your limits. Some of them were as simple as giving another player a slow back massage to faking your best orgasm infront of everyone to you and another player going off into another room for 10 minutes and doing whatever you two agreed to.

It was fun....until I pulled the "go into the next room for 10 minutes" with Player 3, who was my ex girlfriend and we broke up a few weeks prior lol......still....quite a potentially fun game.
good idea! I love to play!