How Many of you D/s are good at Afflicting yourself with Bondage.. Specifically rope play..

I don't usually take pictures like the ones i took today but I made a Corset type onesie deal, I put myself in a vice in honor of BCA month and I was actually shocked how well I had tied myself up.... I'll post pictures as soon as i get them back so you guys can see...so funny.. I wonder how my subs feel when they are tied down...
Is a great place to be - something to look forward to - not good at doing it myself though . . .

Welcome back from "freezing" Chicago
I don't usually take pictures like the ones i took today but I made a Corset type onesie deal, I put myself in a vice in honor of BCA month and I was actually shocked how well I had tied myself up.... I'll post pictures as soon as i get them back so you guys can see...so funny.. I wonder how my subs feel when they are tied down... Originally Posted by Tylus_amore

I will only Submit to my Dom. who is teaching me the kink & how to be a female Dom. but I do love to be tide up with rope!!
I understand how it can make our Subs or Slaves feel .
Its kinda like a security blanket only it's rope holding you .
I would love to tie a brave gentlemen up! Here are a few of my favorite rope pics .

I also love Chains instead of rope { yeah im a freak lol }

Rope bondage is fine...I like to use padded leather cuffs on my subbies though....
Rope bondage and the art of tying is a trained skill and one I have only touched the surface on. Always willing to learn new skills in the art of pleasure.........TexEnger is a highly skilled Dom and rope man..........
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=500013