Dallas Fetish Ball - 2012

http://www.thechurchdallas.com/event.php?id=1303

Enjoy! (And maybe this year I'll actually attend!)
Hmmm, Elisabeth, and what would you wear to such an event? I can only imagine...would you bring a slave on a leash? Or just a leash so you can find a slave?

Too bad you can't get Dallas and Athena to go, think what a trio you would make!
Hmmm, Elisabeth, and what would you wear to such an event? I can only imagine...would you bring a slave on a leash? Or just a leash so you can find a slave?

Too bad you can't get Dallas and Athena to go, think what a trio you would make! Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy

It does sound interesting sugar........BU............... .....-I am not quite that hardcore .... YET! lol
Elisabeth,

If you attend this year be sure to come say hello! I am one of the hosts of the Dallas Fetish Ball and will be there both nights with my dungeon equipment in tow ; )

For those of you wanting a chance to get out in a kinky no pressure environment, have a drink and tons of fun... DON'T MISS THE FETISH BALL! It's a great event and local to home, it's a great thing we have this in our backyard and it really needs support from everyone here in DFW to make it a success!

This year the owner of the club where the fetish ball is held and I have gone to great lengths to really bring in some special Ladies and surprises for everyone. Details will be announced next week when the artwork and promo materials are finished. Until then keep checking back with the website as things will be added daily until the event is here!

Hope to see you all out and about for some kinky fun & debauchery ; )

Maitresse Renee
Thanks Renee! Some of the hippest people that I know, or am acquainted with, wouldn't miss it for the world. And many aren't that into BDSM, it's just a wonderful event!!!

Each year, I say that I'm going and haven't. Maybe this year will prove differently.

Hugs,
Elisabeth