Hypnosis and Sex

Anyone every try something like this before?

I've been certified in "Conversational Hypnosis" or Ericksonian Hypnosis earlier in my life. Well I wanted to try something different with a girlfriend last week and she agreed too it. Since I'm off on this whole squirting fantasy now, I wondered if I could relax a girlfriend enough, by using some conversational hypnosis, and see if she could squirt. It was mainly for her, I provided the lap and the talking, and told her just to concentrate on how it felt.

We sat on a couch, with her on my lap facing away from me, both of our legs hanging over the front. I told her to lean back against me and close her eyes and relax, all she had to do is a slow grind on my rock hard cock. She leaned back and I started whispering the trance words in her ear. At first she laughed a little but I think it was because she was unsure of what could happen. She loves to be in control. A few minutes go by and she's grinding slow while I whisper and breathe in her ear. I put my left hand on her chest to gauge her heart rate and with my right hand I played with her clit. I could tell after a couple of minutes she was letting her guard down, she was giving me control and going with it. Her grinding got faster but I keep a steady pace with the whispering in her ear from behind telling her to focus on nothing but how SHE felt. That really drove her wild, she wanted to take over but listened well and slowed her speed. Within 10 minutes she had her feet planted in the cushions, chasing her nut. One minute later, and a loud OMFG, my lap and the couch were soaking wet. She had the most intense squirt I have ever seen and collapsed into a ball of hyper sensitive nerves on my chest. She was breathing very hard and leaned up for a very wet DFK saying " OMG, I've never been able to do that before....it felt amazing"

.........So anyway, that's the fantasy, can we make this happen?

Beezy
Wow, thanks for sharing it sounds hot! What could you do for men?
Lol, notta
Opps, never mind I thought that avitar was your waist/ass. For some reason I checked your profile and saw male!
No problem, fixed it to avoid any confusion here.
I am part of a group here in Austin and we practice erotic hypnosis (NLP).
I am part of a group here in Austin and we practice erotic hypnosis (NLP). Originally Posted by technoid_x
Physical contact or just trance?
I practice erotic hypnosis.
People usually have predicated ideas of a hypnosis type session before entering in.
I like to expound on these.
There are many different focal points used, I find my voice and eyes to work best.
The person being put under must have a open mind and be receptive for it to work well : )
Physical Contact during Trance.
Call me a skeptic, but I find it hard to believe in erotic hypnosis. I'm open minded about sex but never believed in regular hypnosis. In theory, what would this do for a man? Maintaining an erection for those with ED? Able to have MSOG easily? I've seen BP ads in other cities other than Dallas, that many providers offer this service, but I'm not convinced if there is any merit to erotic hypnosis or just selling snake oil.
Do you give them a suggestion? Like when a phone rings they start clucking like a chicken?
Do you give them a suggestion? Like when a phone rings they start clucking like a chicken? Originally Posted by pyramider
Why get them to cluck like a chicken when you could just get the to flash the taint?
I was a skeptic too about 20 years ago. Fast forward 20 years and I have seen everything from Orgasm on demand, Orgasm Control, Mind Fuck, to Overcoming past experiences the list goes on and on.
Ummm I sooo Love to Mind Fuck....it is your biggest sex organ ya know!!!