would you rent a furnished apartment by the day?

Next month I will have a two bedroom apartment available.. I was wondering if I furnished it. If providers would rent it by the day/week instead of a hotel. Of course some details would have to be worked out like cleaning it daily, doing laundry. cable TV, refreshments and I'm sure a few other things but curious if this is an option for me.
The area is right off of GBT and 30.. Garland.... its on the first floor and parking is very close to the door. If this is a good idea what would be a fare daily/weekly rate?
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-03-2014, 02:40 PM
I would say nope. Don't risk whatever good name is on the lease by putting (majority not rule) irresponsible providers in it. Who knows what the fuck could happen.
have you already installed the video cameras?
I would share an incall with someone I know, and know how they screen etc... There are things to be considered on your end though. Who is there? Who did they invite? Do they entertain 2 guests or 10 guests per day? Are there drugs, loud noises, etc. Sounds very risky to me. Even though it sounds like a good idea and most folks have great intentions, it usually does not work out so well when all parties do not have a vested long term interest, but rather a day at a time interest. Just my thoughts....
I will rent one room by the week! Are bedrooms next to each other and do you mind drilling any types of holes in the wall?
Go ahead. What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
does the patio face south so someone could get a good weed crop going?
I will rent one room by the week! Are bedrooms next to each other and do you mind drilling any types of holes in the wall? Originally Posted by devour
Spackle will fix the holes.
Spackle will fix the holes. Originally Posted by pyramider

Spackle on a taint? This I gotta' see.
i wont bore you with the details at this time and hate to rain on your parade,but sounds like a total and complete disaster in the making. If you could split with one trusted friend it might work but just throwing it out there for the masses? No. Be pulling your hair out +++ too many cooks...your wanna see some drama?
I would if it was Jazzy clean & breakfast n Bed!!! lol
The obvious bad apples would ruin this idea. It's was just an idea. I still think the right few could use a clean safe (camera and weed free) place for weekdays or even a set of travelers. Maybe not.
Not a good idea in the least bit.
Next month I will have a two bedroom apartment available.. I was wondering if I furnished it. If providers would rent it by the day/week instead of a hotel. Of course some details would have to be worked out like cleaning it daily, doing laundry. cable TV, refreshments and I'm sure a few other things but curious if this is an option for me.
The area is right off of GBT and 30.. Garland.... its on the first floor and parking is very close to the door. If this is a good idea what would be a fare daily/weekly rate? Originally Posted by nothingbuttfun69
Read some of the reviews in the strip club section and then decide if you're ready to have cum smeared on the walls, puddled (with spit) on the floor, ground into the sofa fabric, etc...
idea scrapped...