Moving my incall

I was thinking of moving my incall from Plano to Las colinas. Thoughts from anyone? Have you been in that area before? Ladies, do you or anyone you know have an incall there? How do you like it?

Thanks a mil!
Xoxo
Daphne, you're gonna need a huge truck and lotsa guys to pick up ur incall and move it...

Hey sounds good to me. Closer. You'll prolly get comments saying Las Colinas isn't safe but the ladies that actually live there would be in the know.
I'll come see you in Las Colinas- not that matters much
I was thinking of moving my incall from Plano to Las colinas. Thoughts from anyone? Have you been in that area before? Ladies, do you or anyone you know have an incall there? How do you like it?

Thanks a mil!
Xoxo Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart
I'll follow you babe! either one is convenient for me.
Las colinas is better. your in the middle of dallas and plano.
I hear Fort Worth is a nice place for an incall.
Las colinas is better. your in the middle of dallas and plano. Originally Posted by royboy
??? I don't think so...Las Colinas is west of both.
Why not find a temporary incall in Las Colinas and see if it improves your business?
Bottom line: You're a beautiful woman Daphne! You'll make it in either city!
GREAT puts you closer to ME !!!!
The nicest and cheapest hotels are in los colinas, galleria area, or richardson.

Not sure how it is for the girls though.

I tried to set up an outcall when i stayed in los colinas once and the girl was like....no i don't do outcalls there...it must have a rep of le.
If you're going to use an apartment as your incall, it's a good place to be (I'm biased, thought, as I'm close to that part of town). Not so great if you work out of hotels, as LE is known to actively work them.
Daphne,

As long as you are in DFW, Eccie dudes will find you girl!!

Daphne-Hart, please don't leave, I haven't seen you yet because shreveport lightened my bank account last week. Plano is better than Las Colinas. Or maybe consider coming back to plano on weekends. I want me sum of that.

xoxoxoxo,
CG
I will come see ( well I mean again) I promise if you Go to Las Colinas
  • fryec
  • 04-05-2014, 09:35 AM
Las colinas would make it easier for me to see you also.