Fantasy Vacation

If you could spend a week on vacation anywhere in the world with all expenses paid which DFW provider would you want to go with you? Why?
No doubt it would have to be Raquel de Milo. There are very few providers who could keep my interest for seven days, but I have no doubt every minute with Raquel would be great. To start with, she's a totally adventurous, uninhibited date...willing to play hard or easy, classy or sleazy, and she has a level of energy and intensity that never stops. She knows how to please, and she likes to be pleased. She adventurous and daring, and it's clear she just plain enjoys sex and she really wants you to have the best time possible. Whether you want GFE or PSE or an unrelenting combination of both, she's more than up to the task, and she works hard to keep you up as often as you can be.

Plus, her personality is a real delight to be around. She's a genuinely intellectually curious companion, she's really well-informed on a wide variety of topics, and even when you're not playing she makes you feel great. She likes to party and play, but she also enjoys exploring new things beyond the bedroom.

I've had the good fortune of being able to spend some extended time with her...and the thought of seven days in an exotic locale sets my mind to fulfilling most every fantasy I can think of in that week. I'm confident a week with Raquel could turn them all into reality (that is, as long as I had the energy to keep up with her for that long). And she's pretty good at expressing her own fantasies that can take you to great places you may have never even thought of...

Thanks for the question...thinking about it is a great way to end a long week.
Never had a session with eother, but based on posts and attitude, I'd say go to Paris, France with either Jenna (Spike Baby) or Samantha Thom. Both seem very bright and witty.
Maybe the fantasy needs to be a providers and guys cruise for a week in the Gulf of Mexico. We could just mingle and enjoy!
I REALLY wish to go to Morocco. I actually wrote at topic about it several months ago in another forum.

I bet that I could keep someone VERY interested, and VERY entertained, if we were going to Tangiers and Marrakesh. I want to buy the perfect rug.

In fact, perhaps I should start a topic about purchasing the most perfect rug, or how to do so, in Turkey and/or parts of Africa.

Bit of a topic segue, I know.

You were asking men a question. I just wanted to raise my hand and let others know that I have a passport ready and it's burning a hole in my pocket, so to speak.

We could start by getting on the Marrakesh Express and sing the song that goes along with it.

Keeping with the topic, though, if I were to take a provider on a fantasy vacation with me ... it would be someone special in my life that shall remain unnamed. She'll know who I'm talking about when she reads this.
Oh how I hate threads that make us choose particular ladies for an activity. There are sooo many that would be perfect for each scenario.

A week long traveling companion would have to offer much more than sex. If there is nothing to talk about or mutually enjoy out of bed, it could be a boring trip. I can think of many who would fit this fantasy but I'm far too reserved to name names.

This is a great fantasy to ponder, though. Thanks!
Oh how I hate threads that make us choose particular ladies for an activity. There are sooo many that would be perfect for each scenario.

A week long traveling companion would have to offer much more than sex. If there is nothing to talk about or mutually enjoy out of bed, it could be a boring trip. I can think of many who would fit this fantasy but I'm far too reserved to name names.

This is a great fantasy to ponder, though. Thanks! Originally Posted by OldGrump
Such a gracious response ... to not name names. You're right, though. It's the company that would make a trip like this rock. Not just the sex.

Some guys are REALLY good in bed. Fantastic. I mean, a few of my clients I do daydream about when I'm not with them.

But not sure that a few of the people that I'm thinking about would be fun to spend an extended time with, otherwise. I'm sure that it's the same for women as well.
Lol that is why I modified it to a cruise. Maybe the sex is great but 7 days and nothing to talk about would get boring. On a cruise full of providers and guys you could spend time with other people and not have the pressure of just 2 people trying to have fun.
Tori Capelli. Tropical island. No clothes. Why? Duh....