provider screening requirements

• fryec
  • 04-05-2014, 09:10 AM
This is a question for both providers and hobbyists.

Providers: if you have a requirement that a hobbyist has seen 3 providers in the last 90 days and that peson does not meet that requirement, do you ignore their request or inform them they do not meet your requirement?

Guys: if a provider you really want to see has requirements you don't meet, do you contact them anyways or just move on?

Peace
  • Aoi
  • 04-05-2014, 09:32 AM
This is a question for both providers and hobbyists.

Providers: if you have a requirement that a hobbyist has seen 3 providers in the last 90 days and that peson does not meet that requirement, do you ignore their request or inform them they do not meet your requirement?

Guys: if a provider you really want to see has requirements you don't meet, do you contact them anyways or just move on?

Peace Originally Posted by fryec
If I don't have 3 references in 90 days, and sometimes I don't I will send what references I do have and let her know what the situation is. .... It is up to the provider to call the shot then. ...but so far I have not had any problems.
If you should to decide to contact her even if you don't meet her screening requirements don't get pissed and flame her if she does not respond.
When/if you see in her profile that you do not meet her requirements for references or anything else, and you really do want to see her for a session, send her a message to see if there is something else can be worked out to assure her comfortable factors will be met, if she responds with an alternative, great, but if she does not or tells you no, then move on, do not question her right to refuse service to you or try to call her out by starting a whiny thread.
Run it up the flag pole and see who salutes. Heck, whats the worst that could happen?

Just dont take it personally if she doesnt respond or politely declines.
I wouldn't contact her. If she's not willing to bend the requirements, it wastes both of our time and annoys her. If she is willing to bend the requirements, well, I assume if this were the case, she would find some way to signal that. Plenty of ladies do.

(Same if her website/ads indicated more $$$ than I was willing to spend.)

I think I made one exception to that rule in the last 15 years.

Life's too damned short to waste time trying to get in to see some lady who has clearly indicated she's not interested in seeing someone like me.
Guys: if a provider you really want to see has requirements you don't meet, do you contact them anyways
Originally Posted by fryec
of course I do.. I say "do you know who I am?!"

invariably they respond with "yes, most famous one, I wasn't including you in my 'don't meet my requirements' standard"!!!

Chung...lol. If I want to see her, I'll contact her. I'm a client, she's a Provider. Simple.
... I'm a client, she's a Provider. Simple. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I'm a person, she's a person. Simple. I contact someone else.

Honoring another's boundaries serves me too.
Depending on how the initial inquiries are written/worded

Most will bend.

Screening requirements are designed to give a higher sense of comfort to the Providers.

However, when things are slow, she may choose to bend her rules a bit, kinda like looking at someone at your garage sale with a hard-cash offer.

Especially if you can approach them in a non-confrontational/friendly manner.

Very few things are non-negotiable really.

Oops, spent too much time typing this post, just saw the respecting boundary comment right above.....

Yeah~..... I can see that....

If I were didn't qualify for a provider's screening requirements, I'd tell her, "I don't meet your screening requirements, but you should be able to quickly tell from my post and review counts that I'm no legal, physical, or financial threat to you." If that doesn't work, I'll move on.
If I were didn't qualify for a provider's screening requirements, I'd tell her, "I don't meet your screening requirements, but you should be able to quickly tell from my post and review counts that I'm no legal, physical, or financial threat to you." If that doesn't work, I'll move on. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot

+1, SL

I'm saving this in a word file and using it in the future.

Imitation is the best form of showing respect :P
  • fryec
  • 04-06-2014, 12:32 PM
Good stuff guys, thx for the advice!
  • modus
  • 04-06-2014, 03:13 PM
You may want to find a well respected "veteran" provider that doesn't screen as much. That may carry as much weight as having three recommendations from newer girls.