IF more were to post..... Who would you want to hear from?

I looked through the last 150 Posted reviews in the Independent section. Low and behold NONE of the more popular ladies seem to be participating here....

It would make sense that guys not posting might want to chat up and get the opinions of ladies that are hot at the moment.....

Of ladies in here sharing their opinions month after month after month only 1 was reviewed in the last week / 150 reviews..... Is there a correlation there? IF guys are not seeing them why do they think guys want to chat with them?
The fact that those providers that do post here (often to excess) are rarely if ever reviewed should speak volumes.
I think if a lot more providers posted in coed we'd mostly see a lot more threADS.

The hot threAD posters usually get run off by other providers when they do. The ugly ones get run off by the mongers.

I wonder why that is? lol
I think if a lot more providers posted in coed we'd mostly see a lot more threADS.

The hot threAD posters usually get run off by other providers when they do. The ugly ones get run off by the mongers.

I wonder why that is? lol Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I'm thinking.....
Reviews help business for sure.
However, reviews are not an indicator of how much business a lady has.

But how would you ever really know if that was true anyway.

Just my .02.

*ducks down really fast just in case*
Reviews help business for sure.
However, reviews are not an indicator of how much business a lady has.

But how would you ever really know if that was true anyway.

Just my .02.

*ducks down really fast just in case* Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Super easy.... they can't keep their mouths shut!

*ducks down really fast just in case* Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
WIHH throws a kiss at EJL but it misses dammit!
Oh no Wind. My super power is :

all kisses blown in my direction are one of the few things that are magnetized straight to the force field around my ass!

I left my self wide open on this one people.....anyone.....Toyz.... ..

you out there
....there.....there
I want more ASPD guys to tell me how to fuck Whores...or at least how they fucked a Whore back in 2010. Yeah, that would be great!
I want more ASPD guys to tell me how to fuck Whores...or at least how they fucked a Whore back in 2010. Yeah, that would be great! Originally Posted by Usual suspects

hmmmm... ASPD went dark in Dec 2009.... Most became ECCIE guys in this area of the country..........

You really need instruction on fucking whores?

Anyone here can oblige you..... Just don't listen to the whores.... they will convince you it's good conversation you are paying for!
I looked through the last 150 Posted reviews in the Independent section. Low and behold NONE of the more popular ladies seem to be participating here....

It would make sense that guys not posting might want to chat up and get the opinions of ladies that are hot at the moment.....

Of ladies in here sharing their opinions month after month after month only 1 was reviewed in the last week / 150 reviews..... Is there a correlation there? IF guys are not seeing them why do they think guys want to chat with them? Originally Posted by Whispers
You seem to be implying that the reason they are posting so much is no one is seeing them.
So, by corollary, your 100-odd posts since the first of year would imply that no providers are seeing you?
Teach me!

I need masterful instruction.

Please tell me how to fuck all the whores without giving out my so, so secrete RW info.

I only did it once and I got, so, so, fucked by some dirty little whore. Please oh, grand phooba of ASPD, teach this lowly non reviewed newbe how to fuck the whores!

If you require RW info, just let me know thru PM. I will totally comply!
You seem to be implying that the reason they are posting so much is no one is seeing them.
So, by corollary, your 100-odd posts since the first of year would imply that no providers are seeing you? Originally Posted by FoulRon
So far this year..... none......

SB has been out of school and starts back tomorrow for her last semester....... Zero Opportunity so far.....

In regards to why a few providers are posting a lot...... yeah... lack of business........

There are a few I believe enjoy the interaction as well as the entertainment value...... but most are just working through the desperation they feel....
You seem to be implying that the reason they are posting so much is no one is seeing them. Originally Posted by FoulRon
Welcome to Whispers Logic - all supposition with no substantiation. He does not account for the time the ladies that don't post here might be spending on Facebook, hooking just as much or as little as posters here.
Suspects,
Even though you wrote with the Sarcasm Font, you have to BOLD IT for the old fuckers who's sight is also waining.