Info on several at bdd?

I’m looking for info on a few at bdd

Natasha- taller blonde Russian relatively new. I haven’t been able to catch up with her yet.

Lacey-tremendous body, white girl. She’s asked me for a tip just for her walking over and talking to me which is a turn off. But if extras are available I’d happily do some business.

Cody-skinny white girl. I’ve had dances but have made zero progress on extras. Anyone have better luck?

Gemma-relatively plain looking girl, but I’ve seen her doing vips so I assume there must be “soemthing” there.
Is Lacey the same big tit blonde that does massages for
20 or $40?
Which is these have big tits? Interested in info too.
I've spoken with Natasha before. Nice girl and good mileage on dances. YMMV

I follow Lacey on social media and lets just say she hobbies
I hit Lacy up on Snapchat recently and she quoted me 500/hr for FS everything covered. I had originally gotten her number and when I texted her, she said 700/hr the first time I asked. Definitely get GPS vibes from her.
Can you share Lacey’s social Media? Pm if wish! I got dances
From her hope she is still in dallas and would love to know
If she is there Wednesday or Thursday this week so I can see her
Lacey is a tease. I got dances from her one time and she said “stop touching me there” when I grazed over V. Ok, we’re done
Can you share Lacey’s social Media? Pm if wish! I got dances
From her hope she is still in dallas and would love to know
If she is there Wednesday or Thursday this week so I can see her Originally Posted by Deepthroatlover55
Share with me too, please. thanks.
From PMs I think there is confusion on the “Lacey” in question. I’m referring to one that is 35 yrs old I’d guess. Works day shift.
Yes, the day shift lacy is who I met. Big boobs right?
Natasha: Sweet and fun girl. Extras available (FS, YMMV). If she likes you, you're in charge. Light kissing, FOV, nipple and breast play, etc. Prefers VIP. Make sure you negotiate activities beforehand. . Likes to do shots, vodka. Always asks for extra tips after dances. Not for me though. Too pushy for my taste.
Sounds like negotiating activities beforehand avoids problems. I assume those that are into extras will continue the conversation and not be scared off…
Hate to bump a thread in a somewhat off topic matter; but also didn't think this warranted a separate thread...

Anyone have any input on "Silver" at BDD? She's a super petite blonde with a great face and a couple of tattoos, that I got to late a couple nights ago. She mentioned that she was working on and off for the last five years. Didn't have a chance to grab any dances, but I talked to her on stage and she seemed somewhat open to OTC action. Just figured I'd pick the brains of the more seasoned hands on here for info, before I go trying to waste my time.
not an encounter, moved to coed