The scent of a woman

It will probably come as no surprise to most people reading this that I admit to being very orally inclined. Receiving is wonderful; giving is essential. In fact, I have stated before, lack of daty in a ladies menu is as much of a deal breaker to me as cbj. Maybe more so. They say that the best male lovers have a feminine side. If I have one, it is decidedly lesbian.

So, what is it exactly that makes that activity such an attraction? Obviously, it's immensely gratifying to feel and taste the way a woman's body responds to such intimate attention, but there are other, more subtle, factors involved. I'm talking, of course, about her smell.

I read a review a while back; I won't name the provider because the information was obviously in ROS and, while I don't think it was a negative comment, I would not want her to feel embarrassed. In the review, she was described as having a clean, musky smell, especially as her body became more sexually excited. It occurred to me at the time, that this was exactly the way it should be. A woman's unique, sexual scent is the way nature intended her to attract her mates. I, for one, love when a woman smells like a woman. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for personal cleanliness and good hygiene, but if I wanted to smell gardenias, I would go to the arboretum. Ladies, you were given that tool for a reason.

So, is there a question here, you might ask? Absolutely. And I put this in co-ed because, with all the providers that do doubles (and seem to like them), I wanted their input, as well.
Does a natural scent increase or decrease your level of desire? Ladies, do you tend to try to mask that type of smell? Are you self conscious about it? Guys, pussy or perfume? Is there a particular lady that comes to mind (favorably) when you think about her smell? (And, no, this is not a who has the best smell threAD).
  • Caleb
  • 06-10-2013, 04:26 PM
I crave the musky smell of which you are speaking. For me, it is the single best aphrodisiac ever! It makes DATY a must, and if the lady is a squirter, even better.

I'd love to find out if a diet solely of TheOriginalDannie can sustain life. At a minimum, I've heard she has been favorably compared to French Vanilla Ice Cream.
there were three women in my life that if could bottle their scent I'd be a rich man.
Scent?? Just keep chewing that kitty.
It's called pheromones. :-)
I don't know about Phero, but good DATY has brought out the moans in many another
I don't know about Phero, but good DATY has brought out the moans in many another Originally Posted by phildo
Good one! Do you think if a provider's name is Vera Moans, she will have good scent of pheromones?
Chewing the kitty will get you moans, guaranteed.
  • HDnTX
  • 06-11-2013, 06:44 PM
Could not agree more, well put.
Guys, pussy or perfume? Originally Posted by daty/o
The former. All natural please.

Is there a particular lady that comes to mind (favorably) when you think about her smell? Originally Posted by daty/o
Oh yeah. Mmmm....
I like to eat pussy, not Irish Spring
I relate it to eating food that smells a bit off.. any strong musky or not odor that eminates from any part of a humans body does not get oral by me. Natural yes- but anything strong-hell no.. And I LOVE DATY (and at the risk of being egocentric am fucking great at it- you know when you are..!) and I do NOT DATO..
In terms of fragrances- if it smells like perfume or cologne- leave it alone.. that is there to cover something up..
Once you get past the smell, you've got it licked...
I think pheromones play a huge role in preference. It's one of the most primal forms of attraction. I've gone on RW dates men who's scent was just nauseating (needles to say the day ended rather quickly) amd it wasn't that they weren't lean or hygenic it was just their natural scent. Their pheromomes and my sense of smell were not in agreement with each other at all. I totally believe that smell preference acts as a buffer to other preferences along the way. Even if you lost your sense of smell and had no ability to detect pheromones I suspect you would find in time that you werent a match for that person anyway....just my silly prediction. Some ppl will just not like your scent and some ppl with be addicted to it!

Oh and natural all the way, light scent thought, nothing too overwhelming....women who still ovulate have different smells throughout their cycle...typically during ovulation is when she's most appealing.
I liken pussy to sweet and sour pork. Also depends on what I bring to the incall that day: chocolate syrup or BBQ sauce.