Royally Pissed at a Sister Provider

I have had all I can take. I tried to be nice and just leave names out, but when I start looking at my PMS and get PMS showing that another provider has decided she is going to take over my account, well I am done. I have also been having some of my current hobbyists tell me that this person writes her own reviews etc. I want to know what to do. THIS PROVIDER does not belong here. Those of us who are upstanding and don't need to do vindictive stupid things should get kicked out PERIOD. If I need to call her out I will, but the next time I open a PM and it says that she is highly recommended the gloves come off. There is a certain standard that we are to go by and clearly she has no standards. Please tell me what to do. I have had it, completely. THankfully the Hobbyists that I have seen past, present and future are understanding and realize that I am more mature. I do not need anyone to help me out and If I did it certainly would not be her that I chose to step in. (KK Back down)
Oh boy....
This is really confusing. I don't really understand what is going on so I can't really offer any advice. Sorry :/
It's most likely best not to call her out.

I've been guilty of public drama in the past and it never ends well.
^^^agreed.

Lol thanks kaylee!
It's most likely best not to call her out.

I've been guilty of public drama in the past and it never ends well. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Slim to none Originally Posted by Jillian Price
See what happens when the person you reply to edits their post after your reply? LOL

Lol I fixed it!! Ms. Fix-It right here! Don'tchaknow?!
I'm not a fan of slim and none. I love big and thick. LOL
Mmm big.... Mmm thick.... Mmmm juicy.... I'll be back
Mmm big.... Mmm thick.... Mmmm juicy.... I'll be back Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Ok, I'll be waiting
Who's takin bets and making the odds on how this one turns out? Because I'm fixin to make a fukin ton of cash.
  • Jaci
  • 02-21-2014, 06:54 PM
Oh hell here we go!!!
I have had all I can take.... Those of us who are upstanding and don't need to do vindictive stupid things should get kicked out PERIOD.... Originally Posted by msdscreat
Um, I don't want to be kicked out... I'm upstanding and don't do vindictive things.

I had to, just trying to lighten the mood a little. Finger pointing never ends well even if you're right on all accounts. It just doesn't. If she's that bad, she will self destruct in time. Even if you know someone who is a health hazard it won't look good on you. Those of us who've been around for a good while have watched providers come, dramatize and go. Lots of providers. Ok, Carry on.

Side note. Jaci, you have the most hypnotizing ass. I was like ... blank.... and had to look away for my brain to start working again. Thank you for the avatar.
  • L.A.
  • 02-21-2014, 07:20 PM
Call her out....I'm bored.